First Defensive Play

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
(Excluding special teams) Since we always show the offense love by trying to guess what will be their first play of the game, I figured why not show some love to the defense and guess who makes the first play? And what will it be? (Tackle, tackle for loss, sack, interception, etc)

I've got Anree St. Amour sacking their QB for a loss of 10 yards!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
First D play from scrimmage will come with Tech up 21-0 after recovering 3 straight onside kicks...if y'all can dream so can I :)
Good dream!
I get your point, however in the case we on side kick and recover on the first play we could have 4 straight recovered onside kicks. Can u imagine the tv close ups of the opposing coach!!! If we dream, I vote its that jerk coach at Duke. I really dislike him.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Are we on-side kicking since we don't think the D can hold?
Just resting them for second half.

Thread needs help So we were making a joke. We would need to recover a good number since we usually make the other team punt after change of possession. You know three and out. It is what it is = We give ground till we are pretty sure of tendency, then we get a little aggressive. I have a bunch we will be more aggressive w secondary..

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
About 6 3 and 7 situations where they make a dump off pass for 8 yards.

We'll stop the run and the backend will stop a big play, but we can't get quick pressure or solid enough coverage to break up little rb dump passes.