Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Jmonty71

Banned
In other words, the “Fire Geoff Collins” thread will slow down once Geoff Collins is fired. Amirite?
Fact.... or he actually learns to coach and wins more games.. Between the two, if I were a betting man, I would put my money on fired... LOL

bishopbee

Jolly Good Fellow
Can’t wait to keep blaming CGC 5 years after he is fired. You guys can count on those posts from me.

Some crimes have no statue of limitations

Last edited:

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
If he wins more then 7 next year, I will eat as much crow as you're willing to prepare.

Until then, the trend ain't looking too good, so the grumbling from many will continue.

Well, he's still gonna be here, so what's the point?

I get criticizing choices - I do that too.

But the sheer lunacy in this thread is insane.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I did hear that all of Brian's $$ at LSU is guaranteed, no matter when they send him packing, if they ever do. Also, heard Lincoln Riley got a private jet for he and his family to use anytime and go anywhere. They paid off 2 houses and purchased him a new one in SC.

That, my friend, is all that entertainment lawyer money being thrown out like confetti. Swinney has some sort of charter jet availability that he uses when he makes personal appearances or speeches, but I gather that palatial estate he built is on him. If he read what you read the next one won't be.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
From another article:

LSU announced that it had signed Brian Kelly to a 10-year contract worth $95 million — plus incentives.

It's unclear to what the incentives may amount, but they will likely push his contract into the nine-figure range, as reported by Matt Fortuna of The Athletic.

If Kelly can get that, what do you think Nick Saban is worth on the open market? Or knowing Alabama, worth right now because he will get it and as far as I am concerned the only coach worth it.