Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

GT11

GT Athlete
What’s embarrassing is the people that gave their tickets to GA fans. True fans support the student athletes win or lose regardless of what you think about the couch. Maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror and see what you are. I may not agree witg CGC but I WILL SUPPORT these kids no matter what

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
What’s embarrassing is the people that gave their tickets to GA fans. True fans support the student athletes win or lose regardless of what you think about the couch. Maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror and see what you are. I may not agree witg CGC but I WILL SUPPORT these kids no matter what
They don't give them away. They sell them. And make enough $$$ to pay for the rest of the season.

Personally, I hated the practice. Better to just donate them to the military. But UGAg has the worst fans in the country. Except maybe Florida. But it's close.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I’m at the game, but a lot of the boos are coming from people in gold shirts. Collins can’t right this ship.

Edit: just to be clear, I will never boo my team. I was embarrassed when some fans booed Tevin a few years ago. I will cheer and will be here (hopefully with my kids) long after Collins.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
They don't give them away. They sell them. And make enough $$$ to pay for the rest of the season.

Personally, I hated the practice. Better to just donate them to the military. But UGAg has the worst fans in the country. Except maybe Florida. But it's close.
The canes fans say hello

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
The Gailey boo's were completely uncalled for. That was a well coached regime, needing a QB and maybe an OC. We were rock solid, if unspectacular, under Gailey.
I tend to think booing your team is ALWAYS uncalled for. I would never do it.

But I understand the current frustration by some fans who feel like the AD is not addressing their concerns and feel like they have to boo to be heard.

Hope one day we can break this habit though.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck

But I understand the current frustration by some fans who feel like the AD is not addressing their concerns and feel like they have to boo to be heard.

there shouldnt be much boo'ing at the game. the almost all georgia fans have nothing to boo about except the score is lower than it should be

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
My problem is that this was what I thought I was seeing last year. It is why I was willing to be patient. I thought CGC did not want players over thinking, just reacting and playing with energy. This year we are still blowing assignments but also look sluggish and lethargic at times. Some kind of regression occurred and still not sure exactly why except for the obvious answers.
That touchdown near the pylon was an alignment where they had 3 lined up to the right side and we had 2 defenders out there in coverage. The third defender was 10 yards away near our DE. Easy pitch and catch with blockers for a TD. Just bad coaching.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer

Generally, fans boo the coaches or administration. It is ashamed that so many think they are booing the players, who deserve nothing but our support. Part of that support is doing whatever you can to get competent leadership for those players.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
People used to complain about our o line diving at the ground. Our D tries to tackle that way now. Are they still practicing against the option?