Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I lived through the Butch Jones debacle in Knoxville. And Geoff reminds me exactly of Butch 2.0. He might mean well but, he's not making progress. TStan needs to have breakfast with him tomorrow. And probably one that includes mixed drinks.

It'd be so easy to photoshop Geoff over Butch in this one.
life champs.jpg

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
and I feel bad for Gibbs. prob lost millions by committing here. Reminds me of Diggs staying home for Maryland. I appreciate him coming here he's a hell of a player but he could have been a first rounder if he went to Ohio State instead
People still notice Gibbs and he will get drafted. I just hope he doesn't get hurt dodging 5 defenders on every play

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I have had the impression for the last two years that he was building for one big season and playing younger guys like Sims regardless of results to have that one big year and the fans would forget the bad years. I thought this year would be a new and improved team but now I have serious doubts. this team has an experienced OL and so is the secondary. We still can't get decent pressure on the QB. our QB had an entire year starting last year and played regardless of the results. We have really good backs and they could even be considered outstanding. just how long do we have to be a "wait until next year" program. We are a fragile program right now and something needs to happen to restore confidence in our ability to win games. Next week our game will be KSU's super bowl. Better be ready. it won't be easy.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Lets look at the good things Yates was pretty good. Our big OL looked good when they blocked, our bigger big DL did as good getting pressure as our small one last year most the time their QB only had 10 seconds, We did kick 3 x-points. That's all o got

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I have had the impression for the last two years that he was building for one big season and playing younger guys like Sims regardless of results to have that one big year and the fans would forget the bad years. I thought this year would be a new and improved team but now I have serious doubts. this team has an experienced OL and so is the secondary. We still can't get decent pressure on the QB. our QB had an entire year starting last year and played regardless of the results. We have really good backs and they could even be considered outstanding. just how long do we have to be a "wait until next year" program. We are a fragile program right now and something needs to happen to restore confidence in our ability to win games. Next week our game will be KSU's super bowl. Better be ready. it won't be easy.
I think KSU will be prepared. I think Geoff will be having omelette parties to see who can make the best one.

TheNaturalScientist

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry to be rude but our secondary is horrible, offensive line is horrible and defensive line is horrible. We just let the worst team in the Mac beat us at home. There is no excuse for that. Citadel was an option team with Collins a first year coach. I have had to listen to his bs coach speak for 3 years to lose to the worst team in fbs. Dude needs to be gone asap

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Lets look at the good things Yates was pretty good. Our big OL looked good when they blocked, our bigger big DL did as good getting pressure as our small one last year most the time their QB only had 10 seconds, We did kick 3 x-points. That's all o got
Yates definitely impressed. He changed the mood of the game and brought us back to life... It is a shame that it was all for nothing on his end. P-node was actually a bright spot (in general) too. He called pretty good plays most of the time and schemed guys open. We just didn't execute.