Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
The heck is all this talk? They came out sputtering and are fired up right now. Moving the ball at will, just a few bad throws at the beginning from being up 21. In fact, had it been Yates making those throws, we WOULD be up by 21.
Yeah, this is a golden moment in Tech football history.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
The heck is all this talk? They came out sputtering and are fired up right now. Moving the ball at will, just a few bad throws at the beginning from being up 21. In fact, had it been Yates making those throws, we WOULD be up by 21.
Well we're not. This was about as embarrassing a display as you can get. I'm hoping we pull out a W but ... I have real concern that Geoffy can get it down. How do you NOT beat the SNOT out of an 0-6 team?

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Well we're not. This was about as embarrassing a display as you can get. I'm hoping we pull out a W but ... I have real concern that Geoffy can get it down. How do you NOT beat the SNOT out of an 0-6 team?
Typical overreaction. We are up 28 right now if Sims doesn't miss a few easy plays. We act like the entire team looks bad. I think the defense looks a lot better. The offense has looked solid with Yates.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
True, but why should we expect a 3-6 team to beat the snot out of a 0-6 team?
Makes perfect sense because the talent level is equal on both teams. Plus I guess it would be a lot worse if coach had not ramped up all that talent recently. Its a good thing people were clamering for an extension due to all of his recruiting successes.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Geoff’s recruiting scheme is great but it’s time for people who can capitalize and we don’t have it. Period.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
I want to hear coach tonight take responsibility for tonight, absolutely no excuses at this point. An entire off-season of hype and coach still finds ways to have this team look I'll prepared.
He’ll say this is the biggest transition blah blah