Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Open your check book....in the tune of a couple million.

Only solution is to pressure tstan to come up with a solution, maybe convince Collins to get new coordinators

I see glimpses of improvement overshadowed by the same glaring issues as last year

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I think we just grit our teeth through the end of 2022 or 2023 and start fresh with some of the talented recruits CGC has brought on and a new staff. We won't have to transition offenses or anything, it should go a lot smoother.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Real question is, knowing the buyout. How long can Tstan afford to let this go on. If this keeps up we will continue to bleed fans and media attention.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Can we start a fire Thacker thread? What do we have to lose, we stopped them twice all night
This! We had missed opportunities tonight, but the entire coaching staff is not to blame. Special teams looked great, oline had their best game of the season (vs P5), offense, while inconsistent, put up 40 points... I think we can honestly say our offense is better than our defense... how in the heck is that possible given the "greatest transition in college football" that had to take place with our offense?