Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

LoganGTweed

Georgia Tech Fan
Geoff Collins will be our HC in 2022 no matter what. We’ve had a hard 3 year stretch to say the least. We have an opportunity to get some fresh blood in their and maybe turn things around. I’m not saying that we will but I’m gonna try my best to support Geoff collins and hope that he can turn it around. He has passion for GT and i hope it translates into making the right decisions knowing his Job is on the line. Go yackets 🐝🏆

DavidStandingBear

Jolly Good Fellow
Geoff Collins will be our HC in 2022 no matter what. We’ve had a hard 3 year stretch to say the least. We have an opportunity to get some fresh blood in their and maybe turn things around. I’m not saying that we will but I’m gonna try my best to support Geoff collins and hope that he can turn it around. He has passion for GT and i hope it translates into making the right decisions knowing his Job is on the line. Go yackets 🐝🏆
ok, but do you understand why half the fan base is turned off? he could actually fix that quickly if he wanted to

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
So who will be our HC following next season? I'm a supporter of CGC but I see no way we win enough next season for him to be retained. When a nationally recognized player and coach leave a program, on top of that the highest rated recruit in this year's class, it can be tough to replace and getting back to winning. There's still a lot of off season left so this staff, what's left of it, is really going to have to crush it on the recruiting trail and in the transfer portal.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
And why WHY WHY WHY would we even consider holeding on to collins at this point? Blow it up. Goddamn it.

We don't have money to bring in an actual upgrade. Why is this still news to people?

Eta: Can we stop this, btw? Are there not enough people who understand the situation we're in? No need to make the site toxic with all the firing talks.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
We don't have money to bring in an actual upgrade. Why is this still news to people?

Eta: Can we stop this, btw? Are there not enough people who understand the situation we're in? No need to make the site toxic with all the firing talks.
Certainly not after bringing in a potential retread OC at 800k per year.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Don't worry guys, we still have Collins. He'll right the ship. All he needs is a few more years. Just got to get our culture right.