Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
We used to be a program that made it to bowl games every year and have always been in contention to win the ACC. How the **** did we get to this point so fast??? Everything that we have accomplished and the rich history of this football program is being absolutely **** on by this terrible coaching staff. Do our boosters or donors even care about the state of this program? Why isn’t this man fired yet?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We used to be a program that made it to bowl games every year and have always been in contention to win the ACC. How the **** did we get to this point so fast??? Everything that we have accomplished and the rich history of this football program is being absolutely **** on by this terrible coaching staff. Do our boosters or donors even care about the state of this program? Why isn’t this man fired yet?
It's my understanding that we have the funding to fire him but tstan wants to retain him . We will likely have new coordinators

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Nah. Big time boosters picked their guy. Lord knows they could never be wrong.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
It's my understanding that we have the funding to fire him but tstan wants to retain him . We will likely have new coordinators
Maybe we’ll have a new ad. Pisses me off so much that we have the funding to piss away $10m but we go bargain bin shopping for coordinators. And a hc for that matter. Going to have step up and pay coordinators ~1.5m to be competitive.

Last edited:

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m in the minority that hopes it CGC that can get it turned around, if nothing else for redeeming what he got GT football in. But I also cant say that he hasn’t broken the GT football program. From bad hires, to sticking with guys that haven’t shown much, to driving down the fan base. It’s bad.
At the same time, I can’t blame him fully for the fans. Because half the people weren’t going to be happy with anything other than the triple option