Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
Tyler Yates was the QB of the year in state just a few years back and the no doubt leader of Milton. This team was playing super soft and Yates just showed more toughness the whole entire team by himself and I'll say this there's another guy that's been all hype and flair but hasn't shown me he's a leader like Jham, Godsey, Nesbitt, or Thomas this is Yates game let's see if he can show what I haven't seen from other guy

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
Not suprised first game jitters we went high in this game needs to calm down focus adjust just watch and see

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Won't happen this year or even next year. Coach Collins has a big decision to make: Yates or Sims? Sims has the bigger arm, is a better runner and better athlete but Yates MOVES the team and makes far quicker decisions. He can do what he wants as coach but if it were me, I would play Yates until his limitations start to show up which they didn't that drive. He showed in high school that he was a winner and he is showing it tonight. Good enough for me.
Yates reminds me of Doug Flutie. Small but ... can get the job done.

mndojckt

Jolly Good Fellow
We ended the half with a 98 yard touchdown drive and get the ball at the start of the half. We have a chance to drastically change the momentum. If we end up losing your guys anger will end up being justified. But for now it’s premature

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins and staff have yet to prove tonight, that they know how to prove the hype. It's very telling when you see the same mistakes not corrected a year or two in.
Stop with the damn hype until you prove you know what your doing. So far I'm not seeing it