Fire CJP + State of the Program

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Grow old stay old. No margin for error. Process. Blah blah blah. Gets 5 years then judged. lol

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
upload_2018-12-17_21-34-41.gif
he will be here through 2020 if he wins 15 games between now and then lol.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
He is here through next year almost regardless.
We just made a bunch of commitments to a new FB coach and (appropriately) ain't gonna spend our capital on a BB coach till then

The postgame interview didn't help his cause though

FWIW - I think Gregory is gone and Hewitt goes off the books in a couple of months.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We'll have to get a recap of the postgame then. I didn't even bother turning on the radio to listen to it.

Heh, was probably an epic radio broadcast considering Randy doesn't usually pull punches. We looked like a high school team. And not like Wheeler or Oak Hill or something. I'm talking South Bumfunk County Magnet School level.

And my 10 year-old's rec league team plays with more pace and intensity than we ever showed. Them kids are fouling and double-dribblin' all game but actually show fight. Workin' to get them juice boxes.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
And it should be stated that this thread should not exist. We have CPast for a while so just hope for the best.

Let's not sour the mood around here with this stuff. As a wise(ish) man once reminded me (*cough @connell62 cough*), this place was unbearable towards the end of Hewitt's time. Let's not usher in a return.

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
Add in the embarrassing Ron Bell stuff and I completely agree. His first year was nice but there’s no excuse for these kind of losses.

stingem103

Georgia Tech Fan
I dont see how this ends well for GT. We will be rebuilding again in a few years more than likely...maybe my kids kids will see us play in March again.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I think a lot of the stuff (off court) that's happened has made it irreparable. Unfortunate but reality. At least we have our 15th target from the 19 class coming in.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if Todd Stansbury could hire a guest coach for about a week and let Josh Pastner take some time off from basketball.