Financing the site

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I know there isn't any advertising at the Swarm. But I don't know how the site is financed. What I do know is that I want to keep it up and running. Soooooo …

Mods, if there are financial problems down the road, let us (I'm assuming that most everybody would be on board for this) know and we'll see what we can do.

If this isn't a problem, then

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I know there isn't any advertising at the Swarm. But I don't know how the site is financed. What I do know is that I want to keep it up and running. Soooooo …

Mods, if there are financial problems down the road, let us (I'm assuming that most everybody would be on board for this) know and we'll see what we can do.

If this isn't a problem, then

Pretty easy answer. @John is the sole bearer of all financial obligations. @John is also sole architect/IT wizard of the website. Been that was since day 1. Guy doesn't get enough credit as he stays relatively incognito. He refuses to accept my overtures to contribute. Maybe you will be more successful. Or we can come up with other strategies. Maybe we kidnap him?

LibertyTurns

Banned
I would have to vote against this out of pure self-preservation.
I’m willing to pay the fine for committing the crime, but yeah the bill could be somewhat hefty.

I was thinking about this some more- failure to grasp basic universally known to be true concepts, ie never root for the mutts to win should have some elevated form of punishment.