Final Four Games

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I think having a bye week coming up and pitt is beatable and duke and ncst are beatable miami is the only iffy one
After watching the Notre Dame game again, I am of the belief that with this team ALL of those games are "iffy" but will grant you that the bye week is a welcomed respite for this team and the coaching staff. They just about have to beat Pitt but then Pitt probably feels the same way. Should be interesting.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Nothing I have seen this season makes me think we are unable to win our remaining games. Nothing I have seen makes me think this is likely though either. This bye week comes at an incredible time and hopefully can serve as a great pivot point. I think we are pretty close to turning the corner and just need a bit more consistency (compared to what we've had) to be competitive in our remaining games.

Should be a fund couple weeks coming up.

zzzboy25

Georgia Tech Fan
thank you for your son's contributions here at GT. I am sorry that things did not work out for you and him here and wish y'all nothing but the best going forward. Sounds like things have worked out well for him at his new home and I will be rooting for him and them if they make it to the playoffs.You probably don't mean to come across like this but it does sound you have an axe to grind with the coaches. We do appreciate the input and feedback but your comments will be taken more seriously by the population here if you were to provide both positive and negative feedback. regards.
I don't mean to sound to negative, but I knew allot of those players and their good & tough athletes, and to have them go through these types of feedback from outside populous hurts me, especially with the ones I know...I wish the best for these players...

bos

Helluva Engineer
10 Things I want to see:

1. At least 2 wins. This will give the team a total of at least 4, which is an improvement over 2019.
2. More Young guys!
3. Different guys on the O Line. They really struggled last game.
4. More aggressive offensive play calling
5. More effort defensively
6. Less dumb plays
7. Maybe a FG
8. Some good luck.
9. Less penalties and turnovers
10. Better LBer play.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Pitt seems to be coming off the rails and their best defensive player just opted out.
Duke is a mess.
NCST has no QB and seems to be trending downwards
Miami is the only game that I don’t think we can hand with for 4 qtrs. Hopefully VT breaks them mentally the week before we play.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
10 Things I want to see:

1. At least 2 wins. This will give the team a total of at least 4, which is an improvement over 2019.
2. More Young guys!
3. Different guys on the O Line. They really struggled last game.
4. More aggressive offensive play calling
5. More effort defensively
6. Less dumb plays
7. Maybe a FG
8. Some good luck.
9. Less penalties and turnovers
10. Better LBer play.
I'd pick any TWO and be happy.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I read in the local Durham paper that NCSU has gotten their QB back from injury but he may not start this week.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
We may win one.... But, at this point... Too many errors, too many bone headed plays and too turnovers.... With that, we can lose to anyone...
yep,
an Offense that kills itself, a DEF that can't stop much and STs that are--hmmm (let's say I would HATE to have to kick a 40 ys FG to win a game ,maybe an xtra pt) )

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Is that really a possibility? Anything about our team right now make you think we could flip a switch and win four in a row? There's basically three games where we're even with our opponent at best and one where we are a clear underdog. I think 4-0 is a stretch.
3-1 may not be such a stretch though. Unfortunately the chances of going 3-1 are about like going 0-4. Very possible but unlikely, I hope in the latter scenario. 2-2 seems the most probable followed by 1-3. IIWII.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Is that really a possibility? Anything about our team right now make you think we could flip a switch and win four in a row? There's basically three games where we're even with our opponent at best and one where we are a clear underdog. I think 4-0 is a stretch.
Well, we aren't playing Clemson, BC, or U of ND.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
After seeing the teams play this week I'll have to say 1-3 and that one is up in the air. Our defense has problems stopping the run and pass all 4 of this teams do that run or pass.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
After seeing the teams play this week I'll have to say 1-3
0-4, I have no confidence in our offense or special teams. I have not seen any improvements over the course of this year. We look the same offensively as we did against FSU in my opinion, and our special teams (besides Harvin) is just awful.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
0-4, I have no confidence in our offense or special teams. I have not seen any improvements over the course of this year. We look the same offensively as we did against FSU in my opinion, and our special teams (besides Harvin) is just awful.
0-4 is certainly possible but Duke looked really bad against North Carolina. They just are not very good by Cut standards. I think we can beat them. We will see.