Film Study Film Study - Offense vs Tulane

Architorture23

Jolly Good Fellow
watching the replay, it looked to me like maybe CPJ wanted to get a play off before the end of the quarter. He pushed Ike off with 14 seconds in the quarter and looked like he yelled "hurry!" Things weren't going fast enough so he then decided to let the clock wind out and then yanked Ike and maybe someone else, too.
correction, it was Clinton Lynch (#49) that he sent the play in with, not Ike Willis (#3.)

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Johnson already has dropped a hint but without the name.

it is funny, when I saw his hi school tape I thought he looked good at QB,so good passing I wondered about an aback pass from him-I thought he passed maybe better than C Campbell in the little I saw

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
However, he has generally been playing against some very disheartened and gassed defenders by the time he gets to play. Don't know yet how he will fare against first teamers in prime time.

Not in the first game. He came out in the 2nd quarter and broke off two first down carries before getting rolled.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
it is funny, when I saw his hi school tape I thought he looked good at QB,so good passing I wondered about an aback pass from him-I thought he passed maybe better than C Campbell in the little I saw
It will be interesting to see how Johnson manages his QB situation the next couple of years. Either Marshall. One of the two will presumably have to stay at AB and do the Jordan thing in case of injury.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It will be interesting to see how Johnson manages his QB situation the next couple of years. Either Marshall. One of the two will presumably have to stay at AB and do the Jordan thing in case of injury.
There is a lot of water to go under the bridge between now and then. Who knows, we may sign the next JT in the upcoming class and the picture will be crystal clear.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
There is a lot of water to go under the bridge between now and then. Who knows, we may sign the next JT in the upcoming class and the picture will be crystal clear.
Hope we do because this one is spoiling us. But if we do, it will be like finding a second Rembrandt for sure.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer

did you see that the Ala QB that passed on us forTenn ,started real slow this season? I hope we had a backup plan.