Film Room - GT at NC St8

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
GTBob, a national treasure.

Love GT Bob as a national treasure as we live thousands of miles from campus. His YouTube channel is our only source to connect with Tech athletics.

I appreciate that. I'm really just a middle aged dude in the suburbs of Providence that has an unhealthy addiction to Georgia Tech Athletics and a bunch of computers in my basement. I'm hoping my hobby is an enjoyment to others and that I don't get arrested for copywrite infringement.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Same here. I can't say how many hours have flown by on the elliptical watching these old games.

I remember our quick exchange on stingtalk about somebody putting games on YouTube. I'm glad you indicated you were inclined in that direction. I would not have been as successful nor reliable.

Good ONya

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I remember our quick exchange on stingtalk about somebody putting games on YouTube. I'm glad you indicated you were inclined in that direction. I would not have been as successful nor reliable.

Good ONya
Funny how an effort to reduce expenses with losing cable boxes evolved in to this... I still haven't lost the cable boxes, but that's OK.

The people that shared their old VHS tapes and reel to reels fell in my lap out of the blue...