1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Film Room - GT at NC St8

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by BobintheATL99, Nov 6, 2019.

1. BobintheATL99

BobintheATL99 Helluva Engineer

(Crosses fingers the ACCN doesn’t take this down)

2. gtpi

gtpi Helluva Engineer

thank you bob!

CuseJacket, bwelbo and BobintheATL99 like this.
  3. BobintheATL99

I did the processing, my friend handled the upload. You may want to subscribe to his channel as well.

gtpi likes this.
  4. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

GTBob, a national treasure.

5. FEWrecker

FEWrecker Georgia Tech Fan

Love GT Bob as a national treasure as we live thousands of miles from campus. His YouTube channel is our only source to connect with Tech athletics.

gtpi and CuseJacket like this.
  6. BobintheATL99

I appreciate that. I'm really just a middle aged dude in the suburbs of Providence that has an unhealthy addiction to Georgia Tech Athletics and a bunch of computers in my basement. I'm hoping my hobby is an enjoyment to others and that I don't get arrested for copywrite infringement.

7. MISSOURIJACKET

MISSOURIJACKET Jolly Good Fellow

I have spent many hours on GTBob’s YouTube channel. It makes time in the treadmill go by much faster!

8. BobintheATL99

Same here. I can't say how many hours have flown by on the elliptical watching these old games.

AE 87 likes this.
  9. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

I remember our quick exchange on stingtalk about somebody putting games on YouTube. I'm glad you indicated you were inclined in that direction. I would not have been as successful nor reliable.

Good ONya

BobintheATL99 likes this.
  10. BobintheATL99

Funny how an effort to reduce expenses with losing cable boxes evolved in to this... I still haven't lost the cable boxes, but that's OK.

The people that shared their old VHS tapes and reel to reels fell in my lap out of the blue...

AE 87 likes this.