1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

FBI predawn raid on Stone residence this morning

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by GTRambler, Jan 25, 2019.

1. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

Worse than anything that has been proven about Trump or the RNC. So why don’t you stop pointing fingers. Call us back when he is convicted.

2. Northeast Stinger

Northeast Stinger Helluva Engineer

LOL! Call us back when she has 37 people in her case charged or in prison like the "fake" Russia investigation.

3. Northeast Stinger

Northeast Stinger Helluva Engineer

Wow. The goal posts have moved so many times I predict no matter what the investigation reveals you will think it is no big deal. Just keep reminding yourself that Trump said he has had nothing to do with Russia, something even his own son contradicted.

Tell you what. I'm not going to respond anymore to this nonsense but I promise that when Trump is fully exonerated I will admit that I was wrong.

4. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Talk about moving the goalposts. How ironic. I’m not disputing anything you just said.

I simply called you out on a false statement. Don’t overthink it.

5. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

Yeah, all we got is the head of the FBI, a Sr Director of the FBI, and the primary investigators into the Clinton case all drummed out of their jobs. Right, LOL.

And you somehow think you got somethin’

6. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

You can always try bug spray for relief. Maybe frontline.

7. Whiskey_Clear

So you support locking Hillary up for perjury to Congress, destruction of evidence, and her server? Good on you then.

8. Whiskey_Clear

We obviously have to clean out the corruption at the top of the FBI and DOJ before we can fulfill this worthy cause.

9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

LOL, they got nothing on Stone and he won't incriminate Trump, so Mueller just went back to the judge and said nevermind, delay everything. They raided Stone's computers and everything and are going back through all of that now to see what else they might be able to find, LOL. 4th amendment much?

10. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Simple question, If “dealings with Russia” prior to election are illegal why isn’t Hillary already indicted ?

No liberal can or will explain this. It’s all Trump ! We all know that Hillary paid Russians for info on Trump to use in influencing the election, it’s an absolute known fact.

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Don’t forget about the $140 million the Clinton Foundation got related to UraniumOne.

There’s kind of two angles to this investigation.

First, any investigation that does not cover all of the Clintons payments to/from Russians (including UraniumOne and the Russian Intelligence folks you reference) is worthless.

Second, and most importantly, this entire investigation only began because of collusion with Russia in the first place. That’s the most hilariously pitiful part. I mean, we embedded spies into an opposing political campaign and brought the full weight of the intelligence services, DOJ, and FBI down on it.

Technut1990 likes this.
  12. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

Yeah, its not really a known fact. Thats why it isn't the news story that you want it to be.

13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

It is a known fact the Clinton Foundation took in $140 million from the owners of UraniumOne. The Clinton Campaign, DNC, and FBI paid Christopher Steele to work with Russian Intelligence officers to build the dossier/opposition research against Trump.

You can google both of those and find all sorts of mainstream news organizations reporting that, like the New York Times, NBC, Politico, and others.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

These are all known facts.

14. WreckinGT

So you agree with me that Clinton paying money to Russians for dirt on Trump is not a known fact. Thank you.

15. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

That’s literally the opposite of the truth, and I even posted a link to it for you to read for yourself.

16. WreckinGT

Is Christopher Steele a Russian? Actually, it would be more accurate to ask if Fusion GPS is a Russian company.

17. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You really should read and listen to the news. Especially when people stick the appropriate links right up under your nose.

18. WreckinGT

I did read it.
    So based on your own article there was some research paid for by Marco Rubio to Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump. Once Trump won the nomination, lawyers used Clinton campaign money to continue funding the research. According to sources Clinton apparently didn't know about the research and was surprised by this. So a law firm using money from her campaign hired a firm in Washington DC, which then hired an ex British intelligence officer who had Russian contacts. How exactly does that translate into Hillary paid the Russians? With this line of thinking, you could argue that everyone who donated to the Clinton campaign directly paid the Russians. Or better yet, every employer who paid someone who donated to the Clinton campaign, who hired the DC firm, who hired the intelligence officer, who spoke to Russians, is complicit in a crime. I could keep going, but im sure you get the point by now.

19. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You’re taking her word for it, LOL.

She, the DNC, and the FBI paid Christopher Steele to work with Russian Intelligence Officers to dig up information that would hurt Trump. That’s the fact Jack. What did she think she was paying them for, to research global warming? Why did they pay them millions of dollars to do something different than what they were hired for? LOL.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  20. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

I couldn’t care less if the news picks it up, They are going to slant it anyway, tofit their narrative. I want everyone with the Hillary campaign indicted fo paying a British spy to find something on Trump. The funny part is the narrative of its only illegal or wrong if it’s the Russians. The fact is Rubio and Hillary campaigns money was used to pay a foreign agent to effect our presidential election. If it’s illegal to collude with Russians it’s illegal to do it with the British. As I’ve said before if Trump violated the law then lock him up but that damn sure goes for e eyoneelse involved in this entire fiasco !

Whiskey_Clear likes this.