1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

FBI predawn raid on Stone residence this morning

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by GTRambler, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Northeast Stinger

Northeast Stinger Helluva Engineer

WikiLeaks is a "criminal organization hostile to US interests" according to US statute. How is is ok for top Trump officials to order Stone to make connections with and deal with WikiLeaks to influence the outcome of a US election?

2. GTNavyNuke

GTNavyNuke Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Too bad the FBI didn't pick up Big Orange yesterday morning. Have to wait till he isn't president.

"I never had sex with that women." True depending on the definition of sex.

"I never worked for Russia." True depending on the definition of work. His policies and actions have strengthened Russia and weakened the US IMHO.

We live in interesting times.

3. Northeast Stinger

And he continues to claim he has been harder on Russia than anybody.

4. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

So the Democrats paid a criminal foreign state organization hostile to US interests through a foreign agent (Russian Intel from Christopher Steele) to gather information to influence the outcome of an election and to launch an investigation, and that’s okay. But during that investigation you learn that someone in the Trump organization communicated with a non-state foreign entity and that is NOT okay? Rich.

You think freaking Wikileaks is worse than Russian Intelligence officers? Lololololokok

5. Northeast Stinger

How did the Steele dossier begin again?

6. Northeast Stinger

Also glad that you agree that Russian agents should not be colluded with since about 27 have been indicted so far for working on behalf of the Trump campaign.

7. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

If you believe what you said is true, I feel really sad for you.

8. Northeast Stinger

If you don't believe it then I grieve for your mother. ;-)

9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You honestly think that’s true? Go read the indictments. I’m scared of the Alex Jones websites you must subscribe to. Holy crap.

10. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Still no source to back up this assertion. We’ll keep waiting breathlessly. The indictment specifically says the Trump campaign didn’t coordinate with those officers. This site is supposed to be full of data driven, rational thinkers. I’m amazed how someone can think these Alex Jones hairbrained conspiracy theories that have specifically been investigated and debunked by the special counsel.

11. Northeast Stinger

Good lord man this is public record. Mueller has gotten 34 guilty pleas, convictions and/or indictments. 26 of these have been Russians not including 3 Russian companies that have been charged.

GTBandman likes this.
  12. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it. Stop Trolling. You said 27 Russian Intelligence officers were indicted for working with the Trump campaign. That is false and Mueller even says so in his indictment. Stop acting a fool. It’s beneath this site.

When you and others say ridiculous things here, we’re going to call you on it.

13. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

Democrats paid for a British former intelligence official to go to Russia to try to dig up dirt. Steele's prior work for Republicans did NOT include Russia...that was added by the Dems.

The truth will set you free.

14. Northeast Stinger

And the crime was.....

15. Northeast Stinger

I recommend that you quit clinging to a preconceived notion and just let the facts wash over you.

16. Northeast Stinger

Let's see, a republican administration investigation determined that Russia was trying to throw the election to Trump. The senate confirmed this. What is your problem.

17. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Again, back up your loony toon conspiracy theories by posting the part in the indictment that says anything other than the opposite of what you said. Still waiting.

18. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

I don’t have a problem. You made the assertion that 27 Russian Intel officers were indicted for working with the Trump campaign. That is false, and in fact the opposite of what the indictment said. Sad. Now you’re just changing the subject.

19. Rammy

Rammy Jolly Good Fellow

20. Rammy

Rammy Jolly Good Fellow

Well said