slugboy

Staff member
We'll need to make great shots and not turn it over
We've improved
They have a lot of lottery picks
Defense is all about effort

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
"acrosst" there is no T in the word but he pronounces it that way every time. Kinda like the kid in third grade who liked Pasketti for dinner

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Y'all are terrific ( y'all being everyone that responded above).
I can "hear" Pastner saying all of those comments.
[emoji28]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Couple More:
1) When ever he calls it the "NC two A"
2) Emphasis on guard play, I think he had a few weeks where he would say: "Guard play is what college basketball is all about. You have to have great guard play to win a NC two A game these days, because it is all about the guard play." like 6 times a presser.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
“Winning on the road in the ACC is hard. It’s hard man. Hard. To come into another teams building and win isn’t easy. It’s not easy. And I’m proud of my guys tonight for battling and coming away with the win. Because that’s hard to do. It’s not easy to come in the road and beat a good team. And [other team] is a a really good team. A well-coached team. Lot of respect for [other team’s coach] and what he’s done there. He’s made this a hard place to play. And a hard place to come in and win. Proud of my guys toughness tonight. Because winning on the road isn’t easy. It’s hard.”

Reporters could probably copy/paste that into their morning columns after any road win and not get any correction requests.