Favorite Offensive Lineman

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
This is not a copout. I like all our starting guys, and for a whole unique set of reasons apiece. Will Bryan I think is going to have a solid group to lead this year.

I'll tell you who fascinates me-- it's Kenny Cooper. I feel like he came out of h.s. a grown man and ready to play. He'll be a good one, I believe.

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
He hasn't played a snap yet but I love Conner Hansen's film. He's an absolute mauler. Of guys already getting time, I'd say Will Bryan.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
If Cooper can get to the MLB like Freddie could, we will be nasty to deal with. Freddie was high cut (for an OL) with quick feet and could really move in space. If Cooper adds this to his mauler-type physique we won't miss too much of a beat at C.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Love the whole unit as a model for the new guys to mimic.
Left to right
Jazz - fast off the ball and effective in space
Parker- many things but favorite thing is he blocks and is up looking for a second like water drop on hot skillet.
Cooper - if covered he can handle large nose guard - can hold own when fighting in tight quarter.
Will - what can u say excellent now and going to be even better.
Marshall - mister handy man - in side and out.

Favorite thing about the unit - they ALL fire off the line and even if they are on wrong guy, they get him long enough that if back beats his man we still get good gain.

If we stay healthy for first half of year, look out acc