Favorite MJ play from the spring game

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
MJ does a lot with want too...not to mention he is pretty quick to get around the end after the fumble.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Haha I really like him, but if his best play is a fumble hes got a ways to go lol think hes gonna be a good one though!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
What he does after the fumble is impressive, keeps his cool and makes a positive play out of nothing.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree it is impressive and like I said I think he could be really good, but if were talkin about his best play? Im just nit picking need to lay off the cold ones its 4th of July though so give me a break

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I agree it is impressive and like I said I think he could be really good, but if were talkin about his best play? Im just nit picking need to lay off the cold ones its 4th of July though so give me a break

Favorite ¬= best, fwiw. Enjoy the 4th

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That was his first few weeks in D1 football, in a scheme that is difficult to learn, and during a rainy rainy rainy game. He put a lot of want to in a super man dive for about 7 yards after a fumble where he out ran the DE to the conner.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
That was his first few weeks in D1 football, in a scheme that is difficult to learn, and during a rainy rainy rainy game. He put a lot of want to in a super man dive for about 7 yards after a fumble where he out ran the DE to the conner.

You should watch some HS tape.
I know its HS but 5A is pretty tough down here.