FanDuel sets over/under at 4 wins

Deleted member 2897

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I remember we all laughed at the line in 2015. I think over under was like 6 or 5.5. Oops. Similar thread to this

Sometimes vegas is unreal with what they guess. Of course. Sometimes not. But 4 is odd. 4.5 is what they should do. Both seem low. But who knows.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I remember we all laughed at the line in 2015. I think over under was like 6 or 5.5. Oops. Similar thread to this

Sometimes vegas is unreal with what they guess. Of course. Sometimes not. But 4 is odd. 4.5 is what they should do. Both seem low. But who knows.

I thought the same. I can see a path to 4 wins. I can see a slimmer path to 5. 4.5 seems like the better number for them.

I really don't think we win 6 games this year, though winning up to 7 wouldn't shock me. I just think too much has to go perfect to get there this year.

herb

Helluva Engineer
I thought the same. I can see a path to 4 wins. I can see a slimmer path to 5. 4.5 seems like the better number for them.

I really don't think we win 6 games this year, though winning up to 7 wouldn't shock me. I just think too much has to go perfect to get there this year.

If we can't win 4 or 5 this year, then what happens in 2020 when you replace USF with UCF getting their QB back from injury and Notre Dame replaces Temple?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Just a heads up. On bovada you can take GT over 4.5 games for a nice payout. 100 bucks makes you 175.
Screenshot_20190626-183333_Chrome.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I got one more year of college to pay for my daughter & instead of socking away a grand each month I can just plunk down $25k, collect the $40K in October or November, pay myself back along with the tax bastards & move along towards retirement. Seems like a no brainer.
Haha exactly!!!