FanDuel has posted odds for 3 Tech games

JasonJ

Georgia Tech Fan
I'd say the Ole Miss and Clemson spread should be flipped. Tech needs to win 5+ and get the program headed in the right direction.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
FanDuel out here lookin' at the List like ...

Season 4 Drama GIF by NETFLIX

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
9/4/22 Clemson -20.5
9/17/22 Ole Miss -10
11/26/22 UGA -28

What do you guys think?
Anyone betting what 18 to 21 year old athletes are going to do more than say...a week ahead of a game might be disappointed. About all I can "think" is that double digit losses in all of those games would be disappointing but probably expected. IIWII

CEB

Helluva Engineer
9/4/22 Clemson -20.5
9/17/22 Ole Miss -10
11/26/22 UGA -28

What do you guys think?
I’m not a better... Just don’t do it...but I would get on tech +10 in the ole miss game. I just have a feeling that result is going to surprise a lot of people. We are going to start 3-3 with wins over WCU, Ole Miss and Duke.
Beat UVA after the bye week and we’re bowling.
Lose to the Cavs and we may finish on an 0-6 slide.
Just another prognostication worth exactly what you paid for it.... then again, it could be worth something if you take the Jackets and 10.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You're gonna have to add about 90% of the fan base then lol

spongebob-long-list.gif

You better watch out,
You better not lie,
You better not doubt,
I'm tellin you why ...

Kg's list is comin to town ...

He's makin a list,
With bourbon on ice,
He's gonna find out,
Who's rollin' tha dice ...

He sees when you are creeping,
He knows when you're a fake,
He knows if you're a tad a douche,
So your words might seal your fate ....

Need we continue or do folks get the gist? :sneaky::devil:

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I’m not a better... Just don’t do it...but I would get on tech +10 in the ole miss game. I just have a feeling that result is going to surprise a lot of people. We are going to start 3-3 with wins over WCU, Ole Miss and Duke.
Beat UVA after the bye week and we’re bowling.
Lose to the Cavs and we may finish on an 0-6 slide.
Just another prognostication worth exactly what you paid for it.... then again, it could be worth something if you take the Jackets and 10.
We have a better chance at beating Clemson than Ole Miss. Clemson has zero offense.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
You better watch out,
You better not lie,
You better not doubt,
I'm tellin you why ...

He's makin a list,
With bourbon on ice,
He's gonna find out,
Who's rollin' tha dice ...

He sees when you are creeping,
He knows when you're a fake,
He knows if you're a tad a douche,
So your words might seal your fate ....

Need we continue or do folks get the gist? :sneaky::devil:
Bravo!! Lol

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Hold still, gtphd. I'm just lookin at yer name and ...

200.gif
Don’t get me wrong. I hope we win 6 and I really want a bow game this season. But looking at the state of the team, who has joined, and who has left, I think 2-3 is a good estimate.

Please give me a reason to believe otherwise (not trying to start an argument - I legitimately want a reason to be optimistic).

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Because everything always goes exactly the way we expect it to, right?
Hopefully we’re both right.... we’re going to beat Ole Miss and we have a better chance of beating Clem!
Can u keep up being that optimistic till start of season?

If we can go from GROSS INCOMPETENCE ( uga 21) , to beating these 2 teams, the earths magnetic poles will shift.

I will be estatic if we are with in 2 scores and have the ball as time runs out.

Need some great practice news on Sims , other qbs , multiple WRs before I can begin to hope.

JacketFan137

Banned
Can u keep up being that optimistic till start of season?

If we can go from GROSS INCOMPETENCE ( uga 21) , to beating these 2 teams, the earths magnetic poles will shift.

I will be estatic if we are with in 2 scores and have the ball as time runs out.

Need some great practice news on Sims , other qbs , multiple WRs before I can begin to hope.
tbh uga 21 is not really gross incompetence. there are plenty of better examples to point to. i get that it is annoying that it happened vs our most hated rivals but they pretty much did that to everyone not named bama and we were stuck playing a guy at qb who had no business playing the position at this level.