Fan Day

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I've done fan day before. Never brought anything to sign....but those lines get very, very long for some of the guys who are signing.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
It's a great event and I would encourage all Tech fans to attend. It's a chance to thank the coaches and the young men who play for this great Institute for all of their efforts. It's usually pretty warm, so wear a hat and some sunscreen. To me it is just a great thing to be able to walk on the hallowed ground of Grant Field.

Go Jackets!

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
First year to go- but, sounds like a good day to tailgate, everyone outside get to know one another then head into the festivities. Just saying!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
John, not taking thread off-topic but wanted you to know that after Navy's post "Fan Day details at" I have a whole lot of empty space. I'm accessing via my Windows Phone but haven't had any problems until now.

The empty space should be a Facebook page of Fan Day. That's what shows up on my laptop.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've seen Bobinski and Peterson at pre game tailgates. Nothing more I'll share on-line ...... other than Peterson was rooting for UGAg over USCe the day they played since UGAg was an "in state" school.

I miss Clough. A lot. And Dean Dull and ........ true GT people.