Staff member
7 on 7

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-095938.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-095938.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 99

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
He’s being taken to the tunnel. Probably done for the day. Hopefully it’s a precautionary move

WearGoldToGameDays

Georgia Tech Fan
Two things I noticed:

1 - Knight was out at LB and calling some coverages. Seemed like he will stay at LB for now.
2 - Wing Green, Devin Cochran, and Zeek Biggers are all massive individuals. Look forward to them contributing on the line.
3 - McGowan looked fluid and very comfortable in the offense running routes. I have high expectations for him this year.
4 - Gibbs was fantastic as usual
5 - A. Eley looked good, seems to be the real deal.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Two things I noticed:

1 - Knight was out at LB and calling some coverages. Seemed like he will stay at LB for now.
2 - Wing Green, Devin Cochran, and Zeek Biggers are all massive individuals. Look forward to them contributing on the line.
3 - McGowan looked fluid and very comfortable in the offense running routes. I have high expectations for him this year.
4 - Gibbs was fantastic as usual
5 - A. Eley looked good, seems to be the real deal.
Was Biggers with OL? I thought he was recruited as DT, I could be wrong though.

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
Biggers will be a force but probably not this year. The coaches were constantly working on his footwork and explosiveness at the snap. He got neutralized most of the time in one on ones and 11v11 because the olineman killed and controlled his momentum easily.

Keion White did not play today, slight limp, but he looks he’ll be a force. A lot of the young DEs were coming up to him after subbing out to get some coaching from him.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know who the WR #5 was out there today? Had a really nice catch in the 7 on 7. Maybe a recent number swap as I don’t see any offensive player with 5 on the roster.