Fan Day question/advice

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
I will be attending my first fan day this year and brining the wife as well as our younger child. Want to make this the best experience possible. Any advice, things to bring, have in hand etc. Or do they make it pretty easy when you arrive? I appreciate the help.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I will be attending my first fan day this year and brining the wife as well as our younger child. Want to make this the best experience possible. Any advice, things to bring, have in hand etc. Or do they make it pretty easy when you arrive? I appreciate the help.

My only advice would be that you may get more to your tailgate if you use a citrus marinade rather than simply brining.

I have never been, but, from what I have heard, get there EARLY. Even if you are a season ticket holder and get in before the others, there will still be a long line, as well as long lines at each player's table.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

Come early, expect a line outside and some selective long lines inside, and bring a bottle of frozen water. It is usually very hot. Hit the QB line and CPJ if desired early. If you work the event really hard you still will probably not get through every line so be somewhat selective.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Come early, expect a line outside and some selective long lines inside, and bring a bottle of frozen water. It is usually very hot. Hit the QB line and CPJ if desired early. If you work the event really hard you still will probably not get through every line so be somewhat selective.
Spot on. Also bring sunscreen and the largest brimmed hat you have. Buy a sombrero. Would be great if everyone showed up in sombreros.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

As everyone has stated it will be HOT. Sunscreen and a hat are a must.

Lines do fill up quickly even with a season ticket early access pass. Know ahead of time who your goal athletes are to get autographs from and meet and get them 1st. They are grouped by position so it is easy to find them QB, RB, WR, and Johnson are always first to fill up, and when I mean fill up I mean about a 30 minute wait or longer to get up to them.

I brought a GT mini replica helmet for PJ to sign last year. This year I'm bringing two. One for Marshall, the other for either Jaylon King, or Jerry Howard ( I feel they have a ton of potential to be remembered years from now.)

They do provide a large poster with the team on it and the schedule. Always awesome to have most of the team sign.

Remember to have fun, expect a wait, and let the players know how much support they have, it goes a long way!