Fan Day 2022

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Curious if anyone has heard anything about it?
Wife is a nurse and we would like to be able to set her schedule up now so she can go, but they always wait till the week before to announce it. Last year it was the first weekend in August. Since that is coming up very quickly figured I would ask.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
August 5th now can we go watch it that I do not know
I'm guessing if they do let us watch it would probably be Sat the 13th before fan day, but strictly a guess. We're going to have both a new offense and defense it appears, I'm guessing no one is going to see a lot before game one.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I'm guessing if they do let us watch it would probably be Sat the 13th before fan day, but strictly a guess. We're going to have both a new offense and defense it appears, I'm guessing no one is going to see a lot before game one.
When I was a senior and grad student we sat in the upper east. We got beat by a not very good Duke team. Turned out a Duke alum was in grad school and stole the signs for the plays signaled in from the sidelines. Magically Duke knew our plays the next season. I liked PJ system to avoid that sort of thing.
Our coaches are not going to give Clemson any hint of what our O will look like. You never know who is scouting you.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
When I was a senior and grad student we sat in the upper east. We got beat by a not very good Duke team. Turned out a Duke alum was in grad school and stole the signs for the plays signaled in from the sidelines. Magically Duke knew our plays the next season. I liked PJ system to avoid that sort of thing.
Our coaches are not going to give Clemson any hint of what our O will look like. You never know who is scouting you.
Remember though he was a puke alum, Got to beable to get in first.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Remember though he was a puke alum, Got to beable to get in first.
He was at GT as a grad student. BTW those were great seats back then and I looked forward to being a senior to have access to them. Grad section was up there too but closer to the end zone.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
He was at GT as a grad student. BTW those were great seats back then and I looked forward to being a senior to have access to them. Grad section was up there too but closer to the end zone.
My joke was clemsun has retards as students just like the mutts duke actually is a very respectable school.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
That's cool, I doubt many fans have been inside the practice facility before.
There was an event scheduled this spring in the Brock facility. It was a combo event scheduled on weekend in April with Beesball and women's softball. I was already flying thru Atlanta on that week so I rsvp'd. I wasn't checking email every 5 mins, didn't realize GT cancelled at some point, maybe they let people know? It sure as hell wasn't via email. I have no idea what communication method they were using. I found out the day of the event of it was nixed. It's just the way we roll & we wonder why/how we chase fans away

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
If Geoff is smart he will stay as far away from media and fan attention as he possibly can this season. I'd be surprised if prominent coaches are available for this fan day given all the negative attention going on that dwarfs what the Johnson staff ever had to deal with.