Fall Camp Post Practice

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I guess I missed it could have been drunk or wishing I was listening to my wife fussing ( which I sure she is the best) but when does fall practice start ?
No for the 3 time I don't want to go the the mall. Look guys she has smoke coming out of her head , I'll be back I got to go to the mall.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I guess I missed it could have been drunk or wishing I was listening to my wife fussing ( which I sure she is the best) but when does fall practice start ?
No for the 3 time I don't want to go the the mall. Look guys she has smoke coming out of her head , I'll be back I got to go to the mall.
Tomorrow!

Cam

Helluva Engineer
It'll be similar to the Spring. We'll get coaches interviews and certain players each day, all on rotation. @stech81 we start practice tomorrow and go through the 16th. Also, a reminder to everyone that Collins does morning practices, not in the afternoon like CPJ. So videos of interviews and practice reports should be out in the early afternoon.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
It'll be similar to the Spring. We'll get coaches interviews and certain players each day, all on rotation. @stech81 we start practice tomorrow and go through the 16th. Also, a reminder to everyone that Collins does morning practices, not in the afternoon like CPJ. So videos of interviews and practice reports should be out in the early afternoon.
Thanks don't want Y'all to think I'm a wimp cause I have to go to the mall with her we worked out a compromise I won't ask for sex for a week if I didn't have to go to the mall. So we worked it out peacefully I don't get to ask for 2 weeks and I still have to go to the mall. Someone remind Me when 2 weeks are up

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Hey coach-"How was practice today? " it was okay.

That is the first big question of the pre-season: how will CGC respond to Kelly's questions. Will it change from day to day? How long before it becomes, "It was okay; we did some good things."