Fall Camp News

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer

AJC article about the first practice.

slugboy

Staff member
The “ePaper” app is the one they seem to be putting more effort into, but it’s harder to navigate.

IMHO, use the ePaper app, click on “News” on the bottom menu bar, then you’ll get a top menu bar that has a "Sports" option on the right (click that too). Then you'll get a menu under "Sports" with a "Georgia Tech" option (click that).

That's about the fastest way to get to a story. Yes, I think it's kind of hard to navigate. But, if you want local insight and local coverage, you need to pick something (the Athletic, the AJC, etc.).

I’d have liked the article about the first practice that HurricaneJacket linked above to be about 5 to 10 times as long. Collins and Thacker are helping Tillman with the DBs. We have some really good skill athletes.

Also, Ayinde Eley’s father joins Georgia Tech’s staff as analyst

1659806869722.png

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I just don't see Collins as a "grinder" type personality. It doesn't really matter. What matters is the success of his team. I just hope these kids have a lot of fight and desire to win in them.

Buzz_404

Jolly Good Fellow
I just don't see Collins as a "grinder" type personality. It doesn't really matter. What matters is the success of his team. I just hope these kids have a lot of fight and desire to win in them.
Yeah, if we come out with even just a little bit of fire, I think we got a shot