Fall Ball (2019)

GTJon

Jolly Good Fellow
Aaron Fitt's D1 Fall Report on Ga Tech. I am not a subscriber. So.. I cannot tell you what he says. [standing by for @GTNavyNuke 's admonishment] ;)
https://d1baseball.com/fall-report/georgia-tech-2019/
Basically he is very upbeat about us and says we might could even be better than last year. Lots of details, but mostly things that have already been discussed. Look for freshman at 1B, C, DH, possibly at CF occasionally as well. Weekend rotation of Hughes and Roedig plus either Chapman or Archer. Lots of arms in bullpen including multiple possibilities at closer. Several coming off injuries but all trending well. He was optimistic about quality freshman arms in bullpen. In general, very positive and makes you ready to start the season now.

GTJon

Jolly Good Fellow
Basically he is very upbeat about us and says we might could even be better than last year. Lots of details, but mostly things that have already been discussed. Look for freshman at 1B, C, DH, possibly at CF occasionally as well. Weekend rotation of Hughes and Roedig plus either Chapman or Archer. Lots of arms in bullpen including multiple possibilities at closer. Several coming off injuries but all trending well. He was optimistic about quality freshman arms in bullpen. In general, very positive and makes you ready to start the season now.
Sorry, brain fart, I meant Maxwell, not Chapman as a weekend rotation possibility.