1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Fake News

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Whiskey_Clear, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

I just learned something interesting about Omar. If she moved back to Somalia, as the President suggested, she would probably not be welcomed there with open arms. Her father was a "teacher trainer" there in service to the Marxist/Islamic dictatorship. According to what I read, the job of the teacher trainers was to indoctrinate teachers in the government-run school systems to impose the Qur’anic-Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Mussolini philosophy on the students. Her family fled Somaila when the government there was overthrown. So she is hardly the "innocent" victim of oppression that she claims to be. https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy...of-congress-was-raised-by-the-red-green-axis/

2. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

Or maybe she can stay here and continue being a good American like she has for nearly 20 years and we can quit asking her to leave because of the color of her skin.

Lotta Juice and yrp like this.
  3. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You should be banned you vile troll.

4. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

All I can say is that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. If she was reared by a militant marxist/maoist/islamicist thug, then she is probably pretty much the same herself, and her anti-semitic and anti-Israel remarks and refusal to condemn Al-Quaida and antifa would seem to validate that.

5. WreckinGT

My post was actually pretty positive. Not sure why you are offended.

6. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Because your post falsely accused members of racism. It doesn't surprise me you don't see any issue with such a statement - its what you do on here.

7. WreckinGT

It was actually a reference to the original Trump tweet that was blatantly racist.

8. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Except that wasn't what you did. You said WE should quit asking her to leave because of the color of her skin. Its your typical passive aggressive racist accusations against site members.

9. WreckinGT

If you took that "we" as a literal "we" then you must also think I myself am also asking her to leave because of the color of her skin. Or maybe the "we" is the general "we" applied to the Presidents rhetoric.

10. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Or perhaps you should have said Trump should stop asking her to leave, so people wouldn't think you were accusing people on here of being racist.

11. WreckinGT

Some have defended Trump and agreed with him, that's why I used a collective we. Let's just agree that no one should be asking her (and the other 3) to leave because of their race, religion, or background.

12. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Interesting that the libs censure of Talib Intentionally left out her name, yet both were about bias statements/tweets. Way to go after there Nancy ( I’m not calling you out Wreck, I meant Pelosi)

13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Of course we can agree on that - nobody has said otherwise. Here you go again with your passive aggressive accusations against members of this site of being racists.

14. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

Please understand that we have let this thread stay open and have TRIED to steer it away from the continuous attacks on members. Enough. Closed.

CuseJacket likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.