1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Fake News

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Whiskey_Clear, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

More CNN games,

Last night CNN had April from the WH press core, you know the reporter who only asked race based questions of Trumps admin, a white conservative and a black guy who was a former aid in the WH, I think to Obama. - not sure.

The topic was the governor of Virginia’s black face/KKK photo. They all readily condemned the act and both black panelist called for his resignation (a miracle). The white conservative condemned the act and then started commenting on the governors hard week, pointing out that he was getting readily condemned for supporting infanticide earlier. He was immediately attacked for turning the convo toward abortion and the conservative talking points. Once he was corrected CNN spent the entire rest of the segment pointing out how racist Trump is and that all the libs have been calling him out for it.

So some how CNN took a story on a black faced lib governor and turned it into 10 mins on Trump being a racist.

Apparently pointing out the BS this governor has been presenting is off topic but Trumps racist statements aren’t.

Yet another example of CNN ‘s inclination to be a liberal advocate show and not a real news program.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  2. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

LOL.

Yea I mean the guy supports unfettered access to abortion up until birth today in 2019. But they are all worried about something he did back in school almost 40 years ago. Completely idiotic.

3. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

01E48078-AF2D-4553-BE3F-888D7A4DB933.jpeg
    Also, look at what party CNN put him in, LOLOLOLOL.

4. MarineBuzz

MarineBuzz Jolly Good Fellow

The Washington Post, the dominant newspaper in DC, Virginia and Maryland, endorsed Northam for Governor. Did they do any vetting, digging for dirt, interviews, etc. like they did for Kavanaugh? No! Matters not to liberals blindly pushing their agenda.

5. FredJacket

FredJacket Helluva Engineer

Think about the number of times CNN creates graphics with R & D & I next to politicians. The rate of error must be minuscule.

They make this "mistake" when a Democratic governor (who had already made national news earlier in week over an abortion bill) is is literally atttempting to rationalize his racist behavior. Oops... it auto-corrected to "R" ... I guess.

6. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

Law enforcement = military to you....mmkay

7. Whiskey_Clear

They have no shame and will sink to the lowest of lows of fake news. I really hope that is photoshopped and not true CNN coverage.

8. Whiskey_Clear

Well they were fine and dandy with Robert KKK Bird. The DNC version of David Duke. Except Bird rose to positions of power and preeminence while Duke was condemned and discarded by the GOP.

9. Whiskey_Clear

Another trick they use when Dems are involved in dirty deeds is to completely ignore their party altogether. They only refer to them as Representative/Senator/Governor etc. Every time it involves a Republican they damn sure cite his/her party affiliation 100%.

LibertyTurns and FredJacket like this.
  10. FredJacket

FredJacket Helluva Engineer

11. Whiskey_Clear

Technut1990 and FredJacket like this.
  12. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You heard it here first. Now Chicago Police are thinking about charging him with filing a false police report. Its really a shame with all the hate and bigotry in the world that he would feel the need to make up something. That does nothing to help anybody anywhere.

13. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

There are many good ways to improve race relations. This was clearly not one of them.

14. Whiskey_Clear

I’m pretty sure the intent was to sow more discord in race relations and more specifically to attempt to falsely paint Trump supporters as racist homophobe violent bigots instead.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the loon that went after the press at the El Paso Trump rally is likewise not a real Trump supporter. He should have been arrested regardless and if he had been we might be able to find out. I oddly haven’t seen any media reports naming the bozo.

15. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

His name is in the press. It’s getting page 32 below the fold coverage.

16. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

He’s not a white guy, so it therefore had to be a setup.

17. Whiskey_Clear

18. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

That feels like exactly what we deal with here. "You're X". And then you respond, "What do you mean by X, give me some examples" And then they just run away.

19. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

20. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer