Extra Tickets for GT vs UVA?

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
anyone have any ideas on how safe it is to walk to and from the North Ave Marta station; at night?
Just as safe as walking through your nearest cul-de-sac lol. The myths of GTs campus and ATL in general, especially Midtown being dangerous are so funny. You’re more likely to have rainbow confetti and glitter dust thrown on you than to be robbed at gunpoint lmao.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Just as safe as walking through your nearest cul-de-sac lol. The myths of GTs campus and ATL in general, especially Midtown being dangerous are so funny. You’re more likely to have rainbow confetti and glitter dust thrown on you than to be robbed at gunpoint lmao.
Most of the time, yes, but if you ride Marta on a daily basis consistently for a number of years, you will almost certainly see some crazy people do some crazy $***. When it happens, it’s best to keep your head down, ignore it, and move along. Don’t make eye contact and don’t get involved. Laugh about it later. Life is too short.

That being said, I wouldn’t think twice about riding to and from a tech game. It should be perfectly safe. Safety in numbers as others have said.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Most of the time, yes, but if you ride Marta on a daily basis consistently for a number of years, you will almost certainly see some crazy people do some crazy $***. When it happens, it’s best to keep your head down, ignore it, and move along. Don’t make eye contact and don’t get involved. Laugh about it later. Life is too short.

That being said, I wouldn’t think twice about riding to and from a tech game. It should be perfectly safe. Safety in numbers as others have said.
Park at Lindbergh. Can catch any northbound Marta train after the game. When I had season tickets and coming from NC, I stayed with mother in law in NE ATL. I even got a senior MARTA pass. Always used MARTA.

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
I was originally gonna go to the game. However I’m in high school, and I’m busy with work lately so I will have to watch the game on TV at home so I can study. I really wish I could go but in order to get to a good college (maybe even Tech, who knows!) I gotta get them grades and I got a test and essay due at the end of the week. With that being said my seat is available so if any of y’all want it let me know and maybe we can make something work.

My seat is in section CL1 (the gold chair back seats on the Lower East side.) It has an heated club lounge that all fans in the section can enjoy. Also has it’s own concessions, restrooms, and merchandise inside. It’s behind the UVA sideline, but it’s still got good views of the field.

Idk if I’ll put a price on it or give it to one of y’all for free. Part of me wants to give it away for free simply because I want Bobby Dodd to be rocking tomorrow. And if whoever has my ticket has an incredible experience, then they’ll likely want to come back for more games. We need strong attendance again if we want to be a competitive football team again.

Anyway, comment below if you want the ticket! Bonus points if you have any special connections to Tech.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Don’t allow your tickets to the game go to waste, please.

Taking my 9 year old, one of his school buddies and his dad, a 1990s grad who I can hopefully talk into season tickets next year. May have to leave at half time to get the kids in bed at a decent time, but hoping we'll be up big at that point due to that cutoff hoodie and white :gt:wearing Saban-esque Brent Key.... ;) :gt::buzz: