Extra Tickets for GT vs UVA?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
would be interested if anyone has extra tickets for next Thursday night. Looking from anywhere from 2-6 depending on who I can get to come with me. All Tech fans, of course.

Please PM me if you have tickets available.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Need 2 here. Wanting to pay below secondary market if possible. Father & Son. PayPal not working, so would need to meet, pay you at the Va. game.

Thank you.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Listen, I understand about getting tix on the cheap. I used to live for the $1 seats at The Ted. BUT, GT sports aren't owned by a billionaire, aren't getting revenue sharing and don't have individual media contracts. Support OUR team. Sure you MAY save $20 and you can ask if $20 will win us an ACC Championship? (psst it won't) But why give your money to someone , or some group, that doesn't have GT athletic best interests and future at its core?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Listen, I understand about getting tix on the cheap. I used to live for the $1 seats at The Ted. BUT, GT sports aren't owned by a billionaire, aren't getting revenue sharing and don't have individual media contracts. Support OUR team. Sure you MAY save $20 and you can ask if $20 will win us an ACC Championship? (psst it won't) But why give your money to someone , or some group, that doesn't have GT athletic best interests and future at its core?
Pretty sure their description as"secondary prices" means not from GT directly. I wouldn't pay secondary prices either. I'm happy to pick up a ticket from a fellow fan and cover their original cost to make them whole. Sure you can get a new ticket from GT directly, but if you can help out a fellow fan, that's good too. Maybe that additional $$ back in the season ticket holder's pocket goes towards merchandise or some other revenue stream for the GTAA.

BTW, I agree with you regarding putting money in GT's pocket versus some random stranger or organization.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure that anyone who has tickets that might be available on this site has “GT athletics best interest”.

I think your point is you would like to see me give additional $s to GTAA than purchase tickets that GTAA has already made its money off of ……. And that’s your prerogative.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The lower corners are $150 with the service charges for two from the GTAA. Secondary market has them for $84 for two, all in. Can’t afford that either, in retirement.Try not to judge others if you are not supporting an adult special needs son who has medical bills which come first. He wants to see the game in person. I can‘t give to my own Alma Mater, but I support the GT programs within a tighter budget each year. Be appreciative that this sidewalk fan had football and basketball ST for over 40 years, plus gave countless $ to the A.T. Fund.
Gave my extra tickets away to Tech fans, always.

To anyone having extra tickets that will go to waste, please consider us. Thanks.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
The lower corners are $150 with the service charges for two from the GTAA. Secondary market has them for $84 for two, all in. Can’t afford that either, in retirement.Try not to judge others if you are not supporting an adult special needs son who has medical bills which come first. He wants to see the game in person. I can‘t give to my own Alma Mater, but I support the GT programs within a tighter budget each year. Be appreciative that this sidewalk fan had football and basketball ST for over 40 years, plus gave countless $ to the A.T. Fund.
Gave my extra tickets away to Tech fans, always.

To anyone having extra tickets that will go to waste, please consider us. Thanks.

Are you on facebook? There are normally tickets given away there every game.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
@Buzzbomb

I’m glad you’re going to go to the game, and I hope you have a lot of fun.

GT football needs Yellow Jacket fans in the seats no matter how they got their ticket.
Thank you for the beautiful words, Mr. Patrick.
I need to put aside my own personal health concerns, so my son can have a good time. Nobody cheers harder for the Jackets than he does. When he gets hoarse, he takes a kazoo out to play. He follows the Band around campus pregame and has done that for over 20 years now. In Athens, he greets them off the bus. We went to most of the road games over the years too.

Guys and Gals, I don’t know about the Facebook thingy. I joined about a half dozen GT chapters yesterday and placed posts asking to be considered for tickets. So far the messages are entirely spamming with MLM opportunities.
I don’t see where anyone has posted ticket information. Those that know me, I don’t give up easily. Just don’t want to waste time that could be spent on him.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
would be interested if anyone has extra tickets for next Thursday night. Looking from anywhere from 2-6 depending on who I can get to come with me. All Tech fans, of course.

Please PM me if you have tickets available.
I have two extra tickets in Section 106 of the West Stands (45 yard line) and will be out of town so cannot attend. I've thrown them on Stub Hub but would rather sell them to a GT fan and avoid SH fees. I have no idea about face value but similar seats would net me about $225 from StubHub (IF they sell, of course....there aren't many on offer in my section). I'll entertain offers if anyone wants them...

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Where is this?
Inquiring minds want to know.

I will recommend my only other social media site, The Hive. Been on there over two decades and have made friends that usually bail me out these days. It’s difficult to go out to the game and have someone transfer tickets to you. Easy to do, however if they have their cell set on the bar codes they might not want to.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Facebook or Metta is turning out to be a waste of time for tickets. You will get more spam coming back trying to sell you job information.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The morning Gametime has UL starting at $16 each. Not including fees.
TickPick starting at $23 each ticket. All in.

Looks like the market is coming down on ticket prices.