Expectations on this year and next

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I think there are 4 games on next year’s schedule that would be “excused” in the case of not being competing. Clemson, Notre Dame, UCF, and of course, UGAg. Other than that, all of the ACC games should be competitive, like they have most of the second half of this season. 5-6 wins should definitely possible, with a shot at 7. But quite honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if next year was 2008-esque. I also wouldn’t totally be surprised to see 3-4 wins again. So I guess really I don’t have any expectations, just whatever happens will happen.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Expectations should be to win the games winnable and not continue to say "we would have won except for just two plays". Right now that is on the coaches who should get better along with the team.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
I think there are 4 games on next year’s schedule that would be “excused” in the case of not being competing. Clemson, Notre Dame, UCF, and of course, UGAg. Other than that, all of the ACC games should be competitive, like they have most of the second half of this season. 5-6 wins should definitely possible, with a shot at 7. But quite honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if next year was 2008-esque. I also wouldn’t totally be surprised to see 3-4 wins again. So I guess really I don’t have any expectations, just whatever happens will happen.
I'm not ready to concede that UCF game either though. This is not the same UCF of the past few years.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I'm not ready to concede that UCF game either though. This is not the same UCF of the past few years.
I’m also not ready to concede it. Maybe it should’ve clarified that one. But UCF’s star QB could be making a return in 2020, and they are a completely different team with him behind the center. If Milton doesn’t return or isn’t 100% back to what he once was, I would fully expect GT to compete with UCF, especially at home.

GTFLETCH

Banned
We should be playing to win... Piss poor coaching thus far.... (Games we should have won this year FCS, Temple, Pitt) If you are asking me if the coaching will improve next year...I sure hope so