Excitement!

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
I prefer the East stands, closer and not quite as... subdued. But Upper North is the only upper deck I'll sit in, nostalgic from back when I was a student.

Side: Tech badly needs to change it's student ticket seating/policy.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Anyone on Swarm have opinions on Sec 111? I've sat elsewhere in lower west and it always seemed more engaged of a crowd than upper north and south. Used to be in 121 lower west and it was a pathetic **** show. 111 also gives me jumbotron access and puts me close to the band while not breaking the bank.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
I prefer the West stands, not quite as... subdued. But Upper North is the only upper deck I'll sit in, nostalgic from back when I was a student.

Side: Tech badly needs to change it's student ticket seating/policy.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I have tickets in the Upper North End Zone. There are several posters on here who do. I thought that area was perfect for watching the flexbone offense. I'll see how I like it with a different offense this year. It is non Tech Fund(cheaper), and it is very inexpensive if you get seats above the walkway. One disadvantage in that area is that you can get almost surrounded by opposing fans at times.

Others can chime in as to other sections of the stadium.
How much are your season tickets man?he I like the inexpensive word...lol

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I am considering getting a few season tickets this year. I am curious who one GTSWARM has season tickets already and where are your seats?
I am also curious as to where some decent seat sections are that would not break the bank.

Probably the vast majority if I had to guess. My folks have had them since the mid 80s. Same seats.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have tickets in the Upper North End Zone. There are several posters on here who do. I thought that area was perfect for watching the flexbone offense. I'll see how I like it with a different offense this year. It is non Tech Fund(cheaper), and it is very inexpensive if you get seats above the walkway. One disadvantage in that area is that you can get almost surrounded by opposing fans at times.

Others can chime in as to other sections of the stadium.

I love watching from the North End Zone. Not a season ticket holder but when we go once or twice a year we always sit there. Don't like to be too high due to opposing fans, but the view of the offense is awesome.

LibertyTurns

Banned
This will be and my dads first season. Gonna be tuff on me with my College Student budget.
I’ll speak from a Dad’s perspective having fairly recently gone thru this: I wish I had started buying season tickets my son’s Freshman year. I got tix from friends that year. We had a blast every year and have continued buying tix every year since. We used to coordinate flights to arrive at same time but now on his 4-10 sked he flies in Thurs night and parties with his GT friends until I arrive. It’s a great time and someday we won’t have it anymore so enjoy it while you can.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone on Swarm have opinions on Sec 111? I've sat elsewhere in lower west and it always seemed more engaged of a crowd than upper north and south. Used to be in 121 lower west and it was a pathetic **** show. 111 also gives me jumbotron access and puts me close to the band while not breaking the bank.
I've sat in upper 111 for the past 2 years. I believe the area below the walkway are families of the athletes so they really get into it. Upper can be engaging but not always - sometimes my fiance and I are the only ones making noise but not always, the Virginia and Miami game were pretty loud.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Irrelevant facts :p
Funny but you gotta admit we've had some great night games at BDS. @Supersizethatorder-mutt - how was that view of 2015 FSU, or Miami last year, or ..... you get the idea.

I had a friend with upper east tix during the Chan years, and saw quite a few night games. It was awesome every time.

I still prefer my red zone seats in 103 though. Been there since 2008.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck

I sat in 111 for a couple years when my brother was going with me and didn’t want to shell out more $ for better seats, but I enjoyed it. Most of the crowd is engaged and knowledgeable.

Last few years I moved toward midfield because there are cons of being by 1 end zone, but Jumbotron helps.

Funny but you gotta admit we've had some great night games at BDS. @Supersizethatorder-mutt - how was that view of 2015 FSU, or Miami last year, or ..... you get the idea.

I had a friend with upper east tix during the Chan years, and saw quite a few night games. It was awesome every time.

I still prefer my red zone seats in 103 though. Been there since 2008.
LOVE my seats in the upper east, day or night, but I have to admit those night games were spectacular.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I sat in 111 for a couple years when my brother was going with me and didn’t want to shell out more $ for better seats, but I enjoyed it. Most of the crowd is engaged and knowledgeable.

Last few years I moved toward midfield because there are cons of being by 1 end zone, but Jumbotron helps.
I got 111 today! Looking forward to kicking off the season.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I have tickets around the 20 in the east stands. Great seats and not terribly expensive. But I inherited them from one of the senior partners in my wife's law firm.

He had tickets on the 50 about half way up; iow, the best seats in the house. He got to where going to the games (this was before the golf carts) got to be too much for him so he let me buy them every year at an slight premium. Then one year his secretary forgot to send in the season ticket form in time and he got moved to the seats I inherited later. When his secretary told him he said, "You couldn't have given me worse news if you had told me that my son had been killed." He sent her out of his office and didn't talk to her face to face for almost a month. Now, that's a Tech fan.