Excitement!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I am considering getting a few season tickets this year. I am curious who one GTSWARM has season tickets already and where are your seats?
I am also curious as to where some decent seat sections are that would not break the bank.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I will up you to 15%.
Thanks.
I will stay at 10% .
That a big boost.
U could be right if tstan can get new prez enthusiastic about DOING MORE THAN what his normal duties are.

I really hope we get some promotion for side walk fans. They are our future upside.

There are a little over 50k plus living alumni in Georgia .

About 50k other states.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I am considering getting a few season tickets this year. I am curious who one GTSWARM has season tickets already and where are your seats?
I am also curious as to where some decent seat sections are that would not break the bank.

I have tickets in the Upper North End Zone. There are several posters on here who do. I thought that area was perfect for watching the flexbone offense. I'll see how I like it with a different offense this year. It is non Tech Fund(cheaper), and it is very inexpensive if you get seats above the walkway. One disadvantage in that area is that you can get almost surrounded by opposing fans at times.

Others can chime in as to other sections of the stadium.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Not sure of price.
With the flex option the north stands are great because u see the blocking so clearly. At a night game the skyline is beautiful. I have binoculars and loved seats in endzone.
Go jackets

If in upper deck I would go to west side as u get great view of the wreck and players bench.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Glad to hear... but at the risk of being negative, Season tix sales always bump in the years we host UGA.

Hope we have more GT folks buying (& using) tix for each home game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wonder if the uga folks increase sales by 5%.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

I'm over in 101 its roughly 350 a ticket. It's a hell of a time. Plus we get loud. Try and keep the spirit up away from the student section.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Do most people prefer upper East or upper West? And why.

Upper West has sun at your back and Atl skyline view. Upper East sun in your face. West used to be kinda quiet fuddy duddys but it’s been years since I was up there. Upper East seems more lively but are adjacent to opposing team fans.

Just my 2 cents.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Just had a daughter in October, our first. My wife and I both got out 2011; we also take our responsibility seriously of dressing little MissMidtownJacket right.

We have been planning the white and gold she will wear on campus next year since we learned she was joining this merry band of fellows / ladies.

Not sure which game she will make her introduction on the flats moment, but I’m sure be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do most people prefer upper East or upper West? And why.
I prefer upper east, in spite of the sun, but that's probably primarily because I have sat in the same seats since 1967....LOL But one advantage I think the upper east has over the upper west is that it's closer to the field. One disadvantage in recent years though is that a lot of fans who used to sit up there either quit buying tickets or moved to sections without ticket fees, so there are LOTS of opposing fans up there for the big games.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Just had a daughter in October, our first. My wife and I both got out 2011; we also take our responsibility seriously of dressing little MissMidtownJacket right.

We have been planning the white and gold she will wear on campus next year since we learned she was joining this merry band of fellows / ladies.

Not sure which game she will make her introduction on the flats moment, but I’m sure be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the daughter!

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad to hear... but at the risk of being negative, Season tix sales always bump in the years we host UGA.

Hope we have more GT folks buying (& using) tix for each home game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He's not new to the job. I believe he's taking that into account.