1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Everyone unfollow Gafollowers

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Brian Johnson, May 10, 2014.

1. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Ramblin' Wreck

They never post about GT and when they do it's negative. They go out of the way to find negative stuff. Won't ever post anything positive things. DO NOT follow them!! Report them as spam like I did

2. ramblinvak

ramblinvak Helluva Engineer

I agree and I usually don't care about twitter stuff, but it is stuff like this that makes tech a tough place to sell. It's obviously a bunch of amateur uga fans who started reporting stuff going on in the state and never expected to get so big. They have no professional journalism skills at all. They make the ajc and carvell look good which is saying a lot.

3. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

That's funny you posted this. I did that very thing yesterday.

BTW, I've always mock uga when replying to them.

Brian Johnson likes this.
  4. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Ramblin' Wreck

They are GA st students

5. bcaff

bcaff Ramblin' Wreck

Ga St students are usually people who wanted to get into UGA but couldn't

6. John

John Peacekeeper Staff Member

Maybe it's because I don't live in Georgia now... but I never even knew about them and had to google them.

If anything, I think creating threads like this gives them more "power" in social media because it generates more buzz about them (pardon the pun).

Not worth it IMO.

Moving this to the lounge.

Eric, GTRanj and AE 87 like this.
  7. GTRanj

GTRanj Helluva Engineer

I know all of those tools. I went to high school with them and see them from time to time. They are a filthy bunch, low morals, perfect fit as Uga fans.