ESPNU All-Access to visit GT

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Monday is the easiest day, just a clean up day really.

Tuesday and Wednesday is tough.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Looked for it on watchespn.com and couldn't find it. Anyone know if it's supposed to be available?

I think these type of shows are available live on watchespn but not on replay. We'll just have to wait for someone to put it youtube.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
One thing that stood out to me was CPJ explaining to somebody how they should decide who to block as a play develops. It was him basically saying, "Block this guy, unless he goes wide then let him go and block this other guy ..."

I can see why we have so many plays where you'll see a lineman pass a guy who makes the tackle. As a fan I'm like, "Dude, why didn't you block him?". Now I can definitely see how that happens.

"The More You Know" indeed.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
@vamosjackets I bet someone here will transfer it off their DVR. I will get around to figuring out how to do that in about 4-5 months. But if you don't mind waiting that long I will be sure to share it then! :)

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
Im glad you guys got to see the CPJ the players know. The one who likes to crack jokes and have fun with the players

Funny, I have never worried about him. But i grew up around some grumpy ole guys...if you didn't know them you thought they were just old and mean. If they liked you or if you were around them long enough you understood where they were coming from and what they actually meant. But there are a lot of people who don't like to be criticized any negative way. I can see those getting the red *** about someone speaking their mind. CPJ just reminds me of an ole country boy.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I have always figured those who think CPJ is a curmudgeon aren't really paying much attention and don't eat up everything they can find about the program like the rest of us do.