ESPN's 2018 Football Power Index -- GT #24

Deleted member 2897

And last year's Transpoller team who identifies as the National Champion is ranked #55 LOL

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
9 of the last 10 national champions hail from states that border Georgia.
If you are talking about Georgia Tech, that bums me out. If you’re talking about any other schools, especially the Walmart training academy in Athens, that’s hilarious!

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Funny, and FSU is ranked #18 and LSU is ranked #26. They predict all 3 of us to win 6 games. Hard to figure out how those 2 things go together.

Looks like to me FSU is picked to win 7.3, GT 7.1, and LSU 6.2.
Strength of schedule must be figured in as well.

Foxyg

Jolly Good Fellow
If you are talking about Georgia Tech, that bums me out. If you’re talking about any other schools, especially the Walmart training academy in Athens, that’s hilarious!
It’s just that EVERYONE recruits Atlanta to the point where there is no Georgia Tech country.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Did they? You read or hear what all the homers had to say, and you would think they looked great. I hope the **** is correct assessment.

They weren't tackling, missed blocks etc. Lots of fundamental issues. I can't actually remember an unearned missed tackle in our game. ( the only ones i can remember were a couple by walkons on one of jerry's runs where he just bulled through.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Did they? You read or hear what all the homers had to say, and you would think they looked great. I hope the **** is correct assessment.
A big time UGA fan said the freshman QB looked good and that Fromm better watch out. He also said none of the running backs looked that great, and there is a ton of inexperienced guys because of them losing so many.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
A big time UGA fan said the freshman QB looked good and that Fromm better watch out. He also said none of the running backs looked that great, and there is a ton of inexperienced guys because of them losing so many.
I'll bet Fromm is not starting his junior year especially if the new kid gets significant playing time this year. He's going to make Lamar Jackson look like Jacob Eason.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll bet Fromm is not starting his junior year especially if the new kid gets significant playing time this year. He's going to make Lamar Jackson look like Jacob Eason.

I've read this a few times and still can't quite figure out what this means. Is this a compliment or an insult? Lol

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Every time I watch one of his videos, which mercifully is not often, I get the impression that this individual has had problems transitioning to adulthood. Maybe it is just me and I am unable to recognize unrealized genius when I see it.

Lou is defintiely playing a character. There have been a few times where he breaks character to actually explain something. ( did it a few times last season especially after auburn. )