ESPN trollin GT fans

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
If we have a complaint,let us show them ON THE FIELD.It has been a long while since we won our weak div on OUR OWN accomplishments.
The truth from their point of view.We are an ok team that has maybe the fewest returning starters coming back, in the conf, incl the QB.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
If we have a complaint,let us show them ON THE FIELD.It has been a long while since we won our weak div on OUR OWN accomplishments.
The truth from their point of view.We are an ok team that has maybe the fewest returning starters coming back, in the conf, incl the QB.

2009 wasn't that long ago...when's the last time UNC, Miami or UVA has been.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I love how some of our fans look for any reason to discredit CPJ's accomplishments at GT. Actually, I can't decide if it's funny or sad.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
2009 wasn't that long ago...when's the last time UNC, Miami or UVA has been.
and this is exactly the point that gets me. At least they could make the case for Duke based on last year's results. To not include Tech in the conversation is so stupid

Last edited:

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Funny how ESPN writes an article basically saying there is nothing to at GT to write about yet...