ESPN: KeShun Freeman's resilient little brother is his inspiration

GT22

Georgia Tech Fan
Took me twice as long to read that...hard to read wiping tears from your eyes. Wow! What an unselfish young man! Proud to be a GT fan!

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
His Dad has to be an amazing person. He encouraged his Mom to take on that tough task and has stood by through the hardships. What an amazing example of being a parent and husband that God wants us to be. What an amazing story. I could not do that and especially volunteer. GT22 I choked up several time reading that story myself. Yes it is great to be able to follow a team with young men of character like this. Go Jackets!!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I love the line "I'm not trying to raise a victim, I'm trying to raise a victor"...what a great attitude that family has. It just goes to show the impact good, solid parents can have on the kids. KeShun was clearly brought up right. His parents have given him a great head start in life.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Took me twice as long to read that...hard to read wiping tears from your eyes. Wow! What an unselfish young man! Proud to be a GT fan!

Wow, what a story! We have some fine, fine young men on our team, and we should be as proud of their off-field accomplishments as their on-field ones.

1 year ago, some people were bellyaching and wishing GT could be successful on the gridiron like Stanford. A year later we are elated to be GT, and we are proud of the brains, braun, determination, and character embodied in our gridiron warriors. How about that?