ESPN Adds DirecTV As Carrier For ACC Network At Launch

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
5 bucks on top of sports package?! Sheesh.

I need something where this will be standard. My bill is 150 a month for internet and TV. I'm not going up anymore. Sports package plus the 5 bucks would put me to almost 200. For something I only watch 8 channels on, but they tier them in such a way the shows I watch are spread over weird packages
sportz tv

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If the game is on ACC Network. You won't be able to watch it unless you have a cable package that includes it
That’s my concern here in Michigan. I’m not sure most of the sports bars will bother buying the package to include it. I know some don’t carry the SEC network because of the extra cost and limited interest. Hoping Comcast picks it up so I can watch from home. Plus the network starts so close to the actual day of kickoff, most bars here probably won’t even know about it. Maybe a BW’s will. I hope!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
That’s my concern here in Michigan. I’m not sure most of the sports bars will bother buying the package to include it. I know some don’t carry the SEC network because of the extra cost and limited interest. Hoping Comcast picks it up so I can watch from home. Plus the network starts so close to the actual day of kickoff, most bars here probably won’t even know about it. Maybe a BW’s will. I hope!
Try telling the Michigan fans that there's a team in the ACC that actually knows how to beat Ohio State, and they debut on opening day of the ACC Network. Maybe they'll learn something?