ESPN ACC Bowl Projections

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know it's not the most prestigious of bowl games but the organizers do a great job and Nashville is a great city to its guests! Plus the game is in my back yard :D

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Besides if Tech comes to Nashville y'all be able to hang around for New Year Eve on Broadway! I promise you it's a night you'll always remember! Love to see a ton of Tech folks along Broadway!

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Beat Pitt and you have 5 wins in the conference. After Pitt GT only has one conference game left, at Clemson. Win that one and ........?
Way to early for bowl talk. Most ACC teams have their schedules loaded with conference games the last 4 to 5 weeks.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Interesting. I think FSU picked up some steam in the BCS title argument, and that would impact all ACC bowls.

FSU stole #1 votes from both Alabama and Oregon today in the Coach's Poll. They have 3 such votes as opposed to zero last week. They are trailing Oregon by 39 points instead of 64 points (last week).

They are the #1 ranked team in Sagarin BCS Computer ranks. It will be interesting to see the other BCS computer ranks.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm rooting for lsu and Stanford to make it easy. Regardless, let's keep cu out of bcs bowl conversation.

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
I think if we win one out of Clemson and uga we should get the Music City or Russell Athletic. Lose both and we are probably headed to Shreveport.