ESecPN

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
It's ACC media week and in the middle of the show they do an SEC round table with the SEC coaches?

Yella-Britches

Georgia Tech Fan
OK - not ESecPN, but another media outlet. ...on SiriusXM Monday during "the first team" show the two SEC homers were at the ACC media days, interviewing players, sharing observations, etc. Thanks a million SiriusXM for sending those two buffoons to the ACC media event rather than ANY of your other show hosts. I was amazed how easily they referenced SEC crap (teams, coaches, players, etc.) while covering the ACC - there is no integrity with those trolls at all. Makes me kinda sick.

Kcsunshine

Georgia Tech Fan
ESPN pushing their agenda once again. I guess the SEC media days last week weren't enough HYPE for them, so they decided to bring the SEC Coaches in to ESPN's Bristol offices for some more publicity this week, while both the ACC and Big 12 Media days were happening at the same exact time. Ridiculous.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
People in Alabama would rather hear about the SEC coaches' bathroom breaks than watch anything related to the ACC , or any other conference. In fact, if sa(t)an wanted a different AL fan to wipe his fanny after each movement, they would line up by the thousands. SAD, but true.