1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Epstein!!

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by jayparr, Jul 8, 2019.

?
  1. It's suicide like the story says

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. Arkancide - the Clintons are responsible

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. President Trump is responsible

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  4. Killed by a prison guard (not paid by outsiders)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Deep State is responsible

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  6. Killed by a prison guard (paid by outsider not otherwise named)

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

My career is that when an inmate says something about hurting himself even as one might say as the inmate is being brought into jail that person is placed on 10-44 watch. On that watch he is stripped down and searched then is given a vest like suit is all the person is allowed to wear! No socks or underwear. No belts. Then put in a cell by their selves. Sleeps on a mat with NO sheets or blankets. This cell is in booking where an officer goes to the all window cell where an officer will approach the cell to check and initial a form on the window which tells what the inmate is actually doing. The inmate is not released to the inmate population until seen in person by a psychiatrist who comes once every week at a minimum. also his cell has camera in the cell. the inmate can be seen dozens of observances. They DO attempt suicides!

Animal02 and Whiskey_Clear like this.
  2. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

3. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Y'all NEED TO KNOW that the Clintons are and have been aHUGEEE!! part of the DEEP STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

If it was a guard that very well could be either of the 2 above!

5. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

I mean, he tried to kill himself and they didn’t have him on suicide watch. To me it’s simple, they said “hey you POS, if you wanna do it, be our guest.” Unfortunately, that’s very selfish and starves the victims’ ability to get justice and be able to go after any other people.

6. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

it does seem a little too convenient ,,,hmmm
    (has Sprayberry's Barbecue gone downhill as much as reviews say?)

jayparr and YellowJacketFan2018 like this.
  7. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

Maybe he never really needed that suicide watch?
    per NY post- Investigators were still probing whether the July 23 incident was a suicide attempt or an assault by a fellow inmate.
    Guess the cremation must be today ..........
    Here's Ghislaine at Chelsea's_wedding
    upload_2019-8-11_9-16-21.png

8. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

Are you purposely playing dense?
    The question is not making like of domestic abuse nor was it an attempt to embarrass you.

9. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Helluva Engineer

I'm surprised Satanist Chelsea Clinton wasn't wearing the inverted cross pendant that she always wears:rolleyes:

10. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Maybe not a conspiracy but you have to admit the connections between different swamp critters is amazing. Consider this:

1. The Iran-Conta affair spawned of a Nicaraguan shoot down of an aircraft emanating out of Mena, AR, a CIA covert op.
    2. Danny Casolaro was investigating and about to break a big story about Iran-Contra, Arkansas Development Finance (AFDA) and BCCI (global narco trafficking money laundering outfit) but before he did he slit his wrists.
    3. Casolaro was investigating DOJ theft of software called PROMIS from Inslaw, later investigated by William Barr (current AG) and Janet Reno. His work was never found?
    4. AFDA was created by Web Hubbell (Rose Law Firm partner) and signed into law by Slick Willy.
    5. Paul Wilcher was also investigating the Mena, AR stuff and had delivered a letter to Janet Reno detailing illegal government activity. He was mysteriously found dead in his apartment, FBI & CIA were there (???) and his body was unable to be identified. His work was never found?
    6. IT was the lawyer for Systematics as IT was part of the Rose Law Firm, the company that stole the PROMIS software for the NSA/DOJ. Note: Vince Foster of commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head fame was also a partner in Rose.
    7. Investors were introduced by Mary Jacoby (married to Glenn Simpson) to Walter Smiley to fund Systematics.
    8. John McCain enlisted the help of a PR consulting firm (Mary Jacoby was a key contractor) “to improve the image of Ukranians favored by Putin”. The lobbying firm was Davis Manafort, ring a bell? Yep, Davis was McCain’s Presidential campaign manager & Paul Manafort was his partner.
    9. IT hired through Obama for America the law firm of Perkins Coie (PC) to conduct opposition research on the Maniac. PC was the surrogate intermediary for Fusion GPS founded by Glenn Simpson (married to Mary Jacoby).
    10. Fusion GPS hired Nellie Ohr (wife of Obama’s Deputy AG) to work with Christopher Steele (former MI6 officer) who developed the dossier. Ohr presented the dossier to the FISA court.
    11. Fusion GPS #2 is Neil King, the husband of Obama Senior Advisor Shailagh Murray.
    12. Jerry Luther Parks was involved in the Mena, AR money laundering with Vince Foster, on the side he was hired by IT to investigate Slick’s philandering. He declares I’m a dead man after seeing news of Vince Foster’s death & is executed 2 weeks later in a mob like hit.
    13. Then there’s all the Whitewater linkages, there’s a whole chapter on Iran-Contra involving Hubbell, Rose Law Firm, Foster & Hubbell’s father-in-law’s firm trying to horn in on the Iran-Contra payola.

I could probably type another hour on other curious relationships between all these people. What do they have in common? Big government at national and state level, money & power, DC, etc. Maybe it’s all circumstantial? Maybe not?

11. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Liberty; this is an amazing reply by you!! If you write or have written a book about this I want one! Do you watch the tv show SCANDEL? If not you can get the entire series on Netflix. This reply reminds me of the real way the deep state works. Your reply was well worth reading and thank you for your work on it!!!

12. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  13. LibertyTurns

I don’t really watch a lot of tv except to GT sports or other sports I’m interested in like college football/ basketball/ baseball, golf, etc. I spend the majority of my non-work time on investing/ building wealth so I can retire soon, a fair amount of time on here to break the monotony particularly when I’m traveling, other extracurricular stuff like community outreach whenever I can at home, then a good deal reading.

Some on here wrongly think I read news & for some odd reason think I watch the mainstream crap. I guess I do at some level as I’m fed stuff daily, but I get the source documents because there’s so little professionalism in the journalist/ editorial bard ranks these day & often things are completely mischaracterized in articles anyway depending on what point of view the author wants to promote. Not just in politics, but economic data, industry trends, etc. How life’s changed because I used to have these media types around all the time in my old line of work & knew exactly when they had an agenda. They’ve gotten very synchronized and crafty at deception.

All the time baby! The problem the swamp critters have is there’s a growing number of people like myself that stare facts straight in the face & don’t buy the baloney they’re spewing. I really don’t understand how people can be so illogical, entrenched in their camp that they’d just as soon sell their own granny or kids down the river than actually fix a problem.

14. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

upload_2019-8-11_11-5-8.jpeg

15. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Very interesting! Iwould like to know what you did to know so much about what has been going on with the swamp! But I understand that will never be! As you know I have read books about the deep state and Scandel and I believe the show did come from the swamp about the way it works!! Thanks again for such good true insights!

16. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

It always amazes me how some people put so much faith in believing journalists and celebrities.......probably the least educated groups around.

17. LibertyTurns

I’ve been working on a work project the last several days and was on here intermittently as a diversion. The topic of Epstein’s “suicide” came up and I started getting Clinton conspiracy theorist friends popping me with texts, etc. Vince Foster’s “suicide” was in there. I took breaks from time to time & started compiling publicly accessible records and noticed some familiar names from other things I had read previously. Those names led to other familiar names, pretty soon there appeared a connection all the way from Iran-Contra to FISA gate and the Democrats wasting 2 years on their political high horse. Seems pretty odd this is all coincidental and this is just a portion of the story. Things like this interest me because when stuff starts to become massively illogical, it means it’s not the way you’re being told at least in my experience. Of course as @jwsavhGT rightly notes, anyone spending too much time looking into this has had the misfortune of either dying by accident or suicide. Might be time for me to leave it alone. I’d prefer to be tortured by GT sports another 2-3 decades instead.

18. MountainBuzzMan

MountainBuzzMan Helluva Engineer

The Saga continues!
    The Prison guard on duty watching him had a freak car accident and died tomorrow.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  19. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

20. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

This had me laughing for almost half a minute.