End of Season Survey Football

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I just received the end of season survey. Check your promotions and spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox. Please complete the survey and convey your thoughts on our gameday experience, especially the audio issues we have all been griping about the past month.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think you have to be a season ticket holder to get the email since one of the questions asked if you are a season ticket holder. You likely had to buy a ticket through the GTAA.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
thatswhatshesaid.jpg
Yeah it came up(y)

I just received the end of season survey. Check your promotions and spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox. Please complete the survey and convey your thoughts on our gameday experience, especially the audio issues we have all been griping about the past month.
Are you referring to the audio volume issue on the GameDay app? If so, I included a comment on that. If not, then what do you mean? I wanted to comment on the atrocious stadium audio, but I didn't see anywhere to do that.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Are you referring to the audio volume issue on the GameDay app? If so, I included a comment on that. If not, then what do you mean? I wanted to comment on the atrocious stadium audio, but I didn't see anywhere to do that.
I was referring to the stadium audio. There was no question explicitly about stadium audio but it would be applicable to several of the open ended questions.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Huh, just finished the survey and was surprised there wasn't a final open-ended question. I was planning on relaying my grips with the stadium audio / video board in that section.

PSA for the rest of you folks - don't expect a "anything else you would like to add?" type of question.

GT_EE78

Banned
does that mean like banning rap music and anything by the group "Queen" during the game?

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Huh, just finished the survey and was surprised there wasn't a final open-ended question. I was planning on relaying my grips with the stadium audio / video board in that section.

PSA for the rest of you folks - don't expect a "anything else you would like to add?" type of question.
Say you were unsatisfied with the gameday experience and you will get an open ended reply section.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
does that mean like banning rap music and anything by the group "Queen" during the game?
It means playing appropriate music at the appropriate times and coordinating with the band. Not playing over the band. Not playing over the Yellow Jacket cheer. Not playing hype music after the opponent makes a big play. Overall using common sense acquired by being a casual observer of the game of American Football.