End of Season Coaches Poll

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
We received 1 vote. #42 overall.

Historically there's always been a lot of weight on the postseason. Still doesn't justify Virginia Tech being ahead of us.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
We received 1 vote. #42 overall.

Historically there's always been a lot of weight on the postseason. Still doesn't justify Virginia Tech being ahead of us.

Very disappointing results to see here. I feel as if not many people give us the credit we deserve for being ACC champs and having an overall great season minus the two starting hiccups. Even more disappointing to see VT and FSU ahead of us. Let's run it back this upcoming season. Let the doubters doubt.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Very disappointing results to see here. I feel as if not many people give us the credit we deserve for being ACC champs and having an overall great season minus the two starting hiccups. Even more disappointing to see VT and FSU ahead of us. Let's run it back this upcoming season. Let the doubters doubt.
I don't mind anyone being ranked ahead of us. What is our record to date of those ranked ahead of us?

hotpocketsyum

Georgia Tech Fan
its traditionally been an unwritten rule to rank all of the sweet 16 teams, regardless of how they think they should finish. so EOY one is always a little wonky for the coaches poll