Early season gametimes to be released today

SouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Noon games suck for those of us traveling from out of town. I hope you all that live in and around Atlanta like the early games for some reason.
I actually really like noon games and I'm coming from Savannah. We leave Friday after work and drive to see family in Roberta, Ga just west of Macon. Get up early from there and head to ATL, tailgate for a few hours, watch the game. When it's over we can drive straight back to the coast or stay in middle Ga and leave Sunday morning.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I actually really like noon games and I'm coming from Savannah. We leave Friday after work and drive to see family in Roberta, Ga just west of Macon. Get up early from there and head to ATL, tailgate for a few hours, watch the game. When it's over we can drive straight back to the coast or stay in middle Ga and leave Sunday morning.

Nice to see another Jacket fan from Savh on GTSwarm.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Game watchings are less attended the earlier in the day the game is played. But then again, the quality of the opponent matters too.

I like the 3:30 starts the best. Leisurely start of the day, tailgate, then victory celebration at the Wrecking Bar. (When in ATL obviously.)

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Game watchings are less attended the earlier in the day the game is played. But then again, the quality of the opponent matters too.

I like the 3:30 starts the best. Leisurely start of the day, tailgate, then victory celebration at the Wrecking Bar. (When in ATL obviously.)

Those are my second favorite. My favorite is still night games. I love seeing the Atlanta skyline over the top of Bobby Dodd Stadium at night with all the lights on.