Early season gametimes to be released today

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Hoping for 3:30 Tulane -- enough time to get a great breakfast, tailgate, and then get out after for some dinner and Bourbon Street action!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
The RSN package games are also available outside of their coverage areas on ESPN3.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Eric... the ESPN 3 coverage of RSN makes me happy with my move to Texas... I was wondering how I was going to watch...

hdgtfan

Georgia Tech Fan
I am one of the few, but I like the early season games being at 12.
Me too since I will watch in air conditioned comfort, yes I am a bad fan to many but no way am I sitting in the heat for such opponents. I just can't enjoy such games outdoors with early season heat, too old and too hot-natured. But 70 inch HD set is the way to go for me now

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
GSU game was going to be packed regardless of time so noon won't hurt attendance. I really hope our fans show up. I'm not joking when I say that GSU will bring a lot of fans to that game.

They will bring an army. If GT has a typical early-season non-conference crowd, they very well may outnumber the home fans.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Noon games suck for those of us traveling from out of town. I hope you all that live in and around Atlanta like the early games for some reason.