Early 2013 season predictions

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Looking ahead how do you feel about the season?

What worries you?
How many wins and losses this year?

KevinSC

Georgia Tech Fan
I see 8 wins, but hopefully more.
Biggest worry is O-line. As it sits now it looks like trouble if Finch goes down.
I would like to see wins over the U, VT, and Clemson. Will settle for 2 out of 3.
I would also really enjoy not having to watch 4th quarter meltdowns.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
9 wins, we lose to UGA, one of clemson or Miami and our usual game we have no business losing too.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I would say 9 wins if our defense plays a little better than last year. I'm just worried that Vad/JT might try too hard to make big plays and give the ball away and turn the momentum to our opponents.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm guessing we go 9-4, with losses to Miami, BYU, Clemson, and UGA. We win another bowl game though.

My biggest concern is our defense. This unit's performance will make or break our season. I think that our offense won't be as consistent because of the young QBs, but they will be able to make up for it with more big play capability. I also think that our special teams will continue to improve under Coach W's supervision. To me, it all hinges on the D. If they don't improve from last year, then expect Groundhog Day. We'll blow late leads and get blown out by physical teams with average offenses all over again.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Our season will be as good as our defense is. We're going to fumble a lot this year, it's pretty much inevitable. That works for us as long as we get stops on defense every once in a while. I could see 9-3, but I could also see 7-5. The truth is we stand a chance in almost every game. The mutts are the only team on our schedule we have no business beating. I'd lose to any/all of our other rivals if it would mean a win over them though

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
8-4 regular season is the worst we will do. We have every reason to expect to be much improved on D and improved on O from a team that should've won 9-10 regular season games last year.

I predict 10-2 regular season.